Sign in to follow this  
ChiForce

Angels...anyone versed in their language?

I say wow, last night, around 3am, I had a samadhi induced vision. I saw 2 angels outside of my window. Basically, I was having troubles sleeping for the past few nights because I have a slight toothache. Last night, I briefly woke up around 2am something and went back to sleep again.

The vision started with me observing an African American family. 2 male adults and 1 woman. Father and daughter. I found myself witnessing a silent prejudice against this woman. My attention was fixed onto a roll of binders, inside a drawer, for good few seconds. Then, my attention was switched to the household itself. One of the men talked about getting her daughter a new Nintendo One.....yeah, a video game system and Nintendo only made one unit. Odd?? He intended to get her one. Now, my attention was switched to this woman. I became aware that she has been given a gift and it was in the parking lot.

Now, I found myself in my sleeping position and waking up and opening my window curtain to see outside. I was still in my vision. There, I saw 2 angels with a somewhat whitish aura. They were moving to my left and my eyes were following their movements in the hope that I would attract their attentions. We made eye contact and these 2 were discussing things amongst themselves. Something about they shouldn't be talking to me and to make their presence known. They made some reference to someone I knew, about her life after we were separated. I asked the angel on the right of who he was. He pointed his finger to the sky and said that they were the servants of the high above.

The other angel, while he was telling his companion not to talk to me, he turned around and began to speak to me instead. Odd. He said he realized I have suffered horribly in the past because how things were. He felt the need to reveal to me about events I always wanted to know but couldn't find out in my real life. Here, I was expecting getting the full load down about my entire life and events happened. He said either there would be a great change or events changed greatly after I left. He said something that I have been expected all along but I have been getting confusing messages and visions about the situation. That was only 1 fact he mentioned but unfortunately, I woke up. Maybe what he told me was somewhat shocking that I lost my samadhi concentration.

When I woke up, I felt good. I felt I was in a samadhi and feeling the chi vibrating all over my body and sensing pulses even in my heels. What didn't make sense was that he was telling the other angel that he shouldn't speak to me and yet he ended up telling me certain revelation I shouldn't know. He said something I don't want to hear because I was still lingering to a different thought. When I heard what he revealed to me, I felt a sense of shock and disappointment.

Edited by ChiForce

You know, it just hits me that maybe he said what is needed to be said in order to break off my Samadhi concentration....to wake up...since he didn't really want to tell me anything of which he isn't supposed to. Why did I see them in my vision anyway.....???

My understanding is that things can be said without necessarily saying them in this area. I think Intent, Intuition and Insight go a long way in this aspect of experience.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi

My understanding is that things can be said without necessarily saying them in this area. I think Intent, Intuition and Insight go a long way in this aspect of experience.

My 2 cents, Peace

I am going to meditate and to contemplate the message. It has to be important. Maybe he is trying to help me.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this