Jax

Dzogchen "Direct Introduction" Videos

Seriously? You bet. Just take a look in DW. So much prancing and bitching around it makes my skin crawl sometimes. If i could, i would hope that TTB will remain free of such fancy-pancy buddhism.

You should ask these guys their real motive(s) for trying to bring Jax's name to disrepute. What's worse, they can't even be honest about their intentions. If this is not hypocrisy, i really dont know what is.

Dharma Wheel has become toxic, just like E-Sangha did.

Honestly, for people like me who like to learn more about Buddhism and it's practices and are trying to connect with others, it gives the wrong impression of the way Buddhists act and behave.

The Buddhist sub-forum here sometimes drops to that level, and for that reason, I tend not to spend much time here, which is a shame, because we have some wonderful members with excellent posts.

• Like 5

For those who may have not noticed, I have written a book: "The Natural Bliss of Being", that is my effort to offer all one needs in their quest for "enlightenment" or "Awakening" in one book. The book also contains simple exercises that makes this "insightful shift" available for anyone truly interested. It can be found at Amazon in both paperback and Kindle. Anyone can download Kindle books without a Kindle device. You simply download the Kindle Reader for free.

http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Bliss-Being-Jackson-Peterson/dp/1482020173/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391947825&sr=8-1&keywords=the+natural+bliss+of+being

• Like 2

Yes indeed! The Dharma Taliban have arrived again in full force! These were the same souls that brought you the inquisition and McCarthyism... Incarnation after incarnation they save us from all possible evil and deviation! They are the same ones that enforce the shariat in in Islam and reject, excommunicate and ostracize any that deviate from Papal lineage and its power grip on freedom of speech and innovation. Keep the status quo is their refrain: "Burn the heretics!" And they quote their own dogma to justify their actions! How pathetic!

Anyway... I hope some enjoyed my videos... They show what I actually teach and understand... take a look :-)

• Like 1

Yes indeed! The Dharma Taliban have arrived again in full force! These were the same souls that brought you the inquisition and McCarthyism... Incarnation after incarnation they save us from all possible evil and deviation! They are the same ones that enforce the shariat in in Islam and reject, excommunicate and ostracize any that deviate from Papal lineage and its power grip on freedom of speech and innovation. Keep the status quo is their refrain: "Burn the heretics!" And they quote their own dogma to justify their actions! How pathetic!

Anyway... I hope some enjoyed my videos... They show what I actually teach and understand... take a look :-)

TaoBums is an open forum and (subject to the insult and other related policies) all views expressed carry equal weight. This is called a 'level playing field'. If you post your vids or other material on here then expect them to be questioned by others. That's how it works. Dismissing people who disagree with you or what you teach as Taliban, McCarthyist, Islamic extremist or 'Papal lineage' ... is just a way of avoiding engagement with alternative views and is borderline insulting to other members.

TaoBums is an open forum and (subject to the insult and other related policies) all views expressed carry equal weight. This is called a 'level playing field'. If you post your vids or other material on here then expect them to be questioned by others. That's how it works. Dismissing people who disagree with you or what you teach as Taliban, McCarthyist, Islamic extremist or 'Papal lineage' ... is just a way of avoiding engagement with alternative views and is borderline insulting to other members.

What a ridiculous comment Ghost! The Taliban haven't read my book, nor have they watched my videos. They are speaking from uneducated ignorance. Criticism is welcome... and a real discussion could be had as a result. We are not talking about that level of dialogue... we are talking about Taliban self-righteous prejudice..

What a ridiculous comment Ghost! The Taliban haven't read my book, nor have they watched my videos. They are speaking from uneducated ignorance. Criticism is welcome... and a real discussion could be had as a result. We are not talking about that level of dialogue... we are talking about Taliban self-righteous prejudice..

Your post came across as a general criticism of others on this thread ... and it was that which I was addressing.

• Like 1

For those who may have not noticed, I have written a book: "The Natural Bliss of Being", that is my effort to offer all one needs in their quest for "enlightenment" or "Awakening" in one book.  The book also contains simple exercises that makes this "insightful shift" available for anyone truly interested.  It can be found at Amazon in both paperback and Kindle.  Anyone can download Kindle books without a Kindle device.  You simply download the Kindle Reader for free.

http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Bliss-Being-Jackson-Peterson/dp/1482020173/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391947825&sr=8-1&keywords=the+natural+bliss+of+being

I've started a thread here.

Welcome back Jax!

• Like 1