Songtsan

People are karma-dharma

We don't really exist. The whole sum of the persona we wear like a mask is an action/reaction process. 'I' couldn't think an original thought if I'd wanted to. Everything comes from something else; nothing simply arises by itself. There is no self-created being..we are all just ripples in water interacting with the water in the ripples. Time to step back...who steps back? No one.

No one just standing back and watching this play sees the fabrications at play in the garden of the mind - the fabrications amuse themselves while the all-seeing eye watches on impersonally in equanimous bliss. This is Shiva riding the great Snake of creation. Shiva = watcher. Snake = garden.

I have simply stated the obvious as I am wont to do...

'I' love being a not-being!

I are you we should trust each other more...infinite games, endless chances for existence, no sweat off my back. Fear is an exciting dish to inhale as if it were of no matter - who fears death? There is no fear when there is no death - and this is true - nothing ever dies, because nothing is ever born...to run forward or backwards is going no where...we are always still in our motion.

'I' will forever be not 'I,' but still there will be some 'thing' at play if you want to see it in that way.

Buddha pops his head up and laughs then disintegrates back into formless bliss. Eye eye eye! 8x8 eyes! All hands have eyes and all eyes can become tools which we can use to tunnel through the reality matrix..

Thanks to the ever-present witness for this beautiful illusion. Thanks to the one who is training me to be an Immortal. 'Him/her' ;) is my Ishta devata; my beautiful transformer of my own nature

I am glad that there really is no past

There is only one thing constantly revolving...

Edited by Songtsan

such flamboyance and flair for flowery prose...

self-same-self is always the same as it changes its name to pursue its refrain

• Like 1

sentient beings are merely loci of ignorance.

and ignorance is bliss...endless bliss in a sea of ignorance moving towards endless bliss in a sea of gnosis

self-same-self is always the same as it changes its name to pursue its refrain

if you insist.