Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

intro to taobums

Sean,

The intro section should be ammended along the lines of irongarmx.org---do the usual CYA to your satisfaction but then tell them that this site is for the over 18 crowd who isn't easily offended. Pleasing people and good manners isn't the central focus here. Maybe you could suggest the HT forum as an alternative for a more controlled experience.

-Yoda

I'm sorry Yoda, what do you mean by "Intro Section" ? I'm still learning my way around this software also. :wacko:

Sean.

It was a taobums disclaimer section (don't post copyrighted material, etc) I saw when I was setting up a login name. No biggie, but it'd be nice to set the mature audiences only tone.

It was a taobums disclaimer section (don't post copyrighted material, etc) I saw when I was setting up a login name.  No biggie, but it'd be nice to set the mature audiences only tone.

2148[/snapback]

Oh, ok. I'll look into that. I need to customize a lot of the default language files anyway. Thanks for the heads up. I should also probably fill out the COPA compliance stuff also, so parents can block this site if they want.

Sign in to follow this