Sign in to follow this  
Torus

Hey All

Hello everyone, I'm a teen from the U.S. and I typically meditate before sleeping for about 10-20 minutes. I recently heard about and read a book called the Magus of Java; although some parts of this book seemed ridiculous, I think that it has some truth in it. Ever since I read this book, I've been taking meditation more seriously, doing horse stances, and have been looking into all kinds of energy systems, martial arts, beliefs, etc. with the intention of becoming more spiritual, acquring powers (lucid dreaming/out-of-body-experience, healing, others) and gaining more self-control. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope to enjoy this website and community.

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums.

The Magus of Java is indeed an interesting book and you will find information on that system as well as many others on the forum.

Before you start posting please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby as well as the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of to get started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

Sign in to follow this