SonOfTheGods

Auric Sight - Can You See Auras?

Buy Pathnotes of an American ninja master. It has an aura technique in it that's simple and effective.

I read that 30 years ago - good book

I usually see a field emanating from people, from nonexistant to 50cm outside their body, depending on how that person's health is. Disease usually manifests itself somewhere within that field. Different colors can indicate different types of energy, also a sort of density can be indicated, either as something healthy or pathological.

I "tun it off" when I am not in a state where it is necessary for me to see it, like when I'm not with a patient.

I focus on the useful aspects of it. for example, I use it to examine the meridians, locate acupuncture points, and find specific energy blockages that need to be treated in specific ways to be removed.

In my opinion, increasing your overall health and energy will in a good way also increase your sensitivity. It's a pointless ability to have if you do not know what you see, or if you can't control when you are open to it. You can see things you don't want to see, things you're not capable of processing in a productive way. Cultivate yourself as a whole, gathering understanding and acceptance together with health, and it will come naturally and in a way which is best suited for you. I have it the way I do because I practice chinese medicine, and have a great use of it. If i did not, it would be more of a problem for me, as it was when it first developed.

Peace

Edited by UTI
  • Like 1