RongzomFan

Debunking a Creator

The only helpful position for you to adopt would be that of agnostic

Are you agnostic about ancient Greek or Egyptian creation cosmologies?

Are you agnostic about ancient Greek or Egyptian creation cosmologies?

:)

Go and have a think about what I've said and look-up sublation - or you can choose to stay here by yourself going around in ever-decreasing circles until things become so desperate for you that you're forced to consider another point of view.

Remember, the only yardstick is Happiness (99% of the time can be regarded as Liberation :))

You don't have to believe in anything - that's the whole point repeated again. You also have to learn to be cool with those who don't buy into your particular interpretations. As logical as they seem to you. They seem semantic to us and pushed with the emphasis of any old fundamentalist.

I have to be agnostic about Gattito's Creator, but not agnostic about ancient Greek creation.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So you admit its not science?

It is a science that you can not understand at all.

Your terma has been written by anonymous people. Therefore, it is corrupted.

It is a science that you can not understand at all.

How come they never teach this Allah "science" in school?

Indeed, Creationism is illegal to teach in America.

Your terma has been written by anonymous people. Therefore, it is corrupted.

Terma is not written by anonymous people.

Federal judge ruled that Intelligent Design=Creationism, and therefore illegal to teach in American science classes:

Who cares if some 'suits' passed their judgement on the creation/ID argument.

Does that make them correct ?

That's hardly credible evidence for a debunk. Just more opinion.

• Like 1

Primordial? Written by Demons!

Says the guy who claims Buddha was a prophet of Allah.

Edited by RongzomFan

Who cares if some 'suits' passed their judgement on the creation/ID argument.

Does that make them correct ?

That's hardly credible evidence for a debunk. Just more opinion.

It was a definitive trial with weeks of testimony by numerous scientists, including ID "scientists".

And the federal judge was a Christian republican appointed by W Bush.

Edited by RongzomFan

It was a definitive trial with weeks of testimony by numerous scientists, including ID "scientists".

And the federal judge was a Christian republican appointed by W Bush.

All the more reason not to believe a god damn word they say ! :D

Politicians and judges ??? What has this got to do with the supposed debunk of a Creator ?

Your arguments are becoming all the more questionable as you desperately cling to dubious resources for your flawed reasoning.

Is it so difficult to reply?

No ..it's easy.

For example i am an author of such a terma.

I have to termas .One is called "IAMBOREDTODEATH" and the other is called "YOUTALKSHIT".

• Like 1

No ..it's easy.

For example i am an author of such a terma.

I have to termas .One is called "IAMBOREDTODEATH" and the other is called "YOUTALKSHIT".

Ooo, one more Satanist. Welcome. Tell your master that I will be the winner.

All the more reason not to believe a god damn word they say ! :D

Politicians and judges ??? What has this got to do with the supposed debunk of a Creator ?

Your arguments are becoming all the more questionable as you desperately cling to dubious resources for your flawed reasoning.

Although I had strong suspicions from a few encounters both online and in the "real" world, born-again buddhism's a religion that I'd never realised existed before seeing it raise its head so clearly on this thread.

There seems to be no difference whatsoever between them and the born-again christians - just two sides of the same coin. On one side there are the die-hard atheists/dependent originators obsessed with suffering and nihilism on the other the die-hard theists/creationists obsessed with sin and redemption.

Neither side is Happy - another good illustration of why the Middle Way works - if it's properly seen and properly implemented.

• Like 1

I used to ponder whether antitheistic fundamentalists or theistic fundamentalists were more entertaining but then I realized that the antitheistic ones are in denial, truly unaware of their religious fervor, while the theistic ones embrace their religion. To me, this lack of awareness makes the former simultaneously more amusing and more intractable.

• Like 1

I used to ponder whether antitheistic fundamentalists or theistic fundamentalists were more entertaining but then I realized that the antitheistic ones are in denial, truly unaware of their religious fervor, while the theistic ones embrace their religion. To me, this lack of awareness makes the former simultaneously more amusing and more intractable.

It's interesting that you find it entertaining and amusing - I just find it very sad

• Like 1

It's interesting that you find it entertaining and amusing - I just find it very sad

That, too, of course -- to an extent. I always attempt to offer a sincere path out of their trap -- to hold their hands, as it were, and point out the handholds. When someone then denies being in a pit, insists on digging deeper and demands I join him there, I smile, wish him well and whistle as I walk away.

Some choose to stop along the path to admire the flora & fauna while others choose to stop and dig holes. Not my job to tell either to stop what they are doing and follow me.

Edited by Brian