4bsolute

The "Fifth Universal Heart Chakra" is precisely located where..?

The "fifth" Universal Heart Chakra is located 'on' the pineal gland?

Quoting "This lower heart chakra, the chakra of Unconditional Universal Love, is the first place where the energy completes itself." [...] Allow the sexual energy of the orgasm to come up your spine. But at the moment it reaches the fifth chakra (located just a couple of finger-widths above the sternum) [...] of the 'Ankhing'-technique,

which is used to cultivate sexual energy and convert it into a usable powerful pranic current.

Where exactly is this chakra located?

Edited by 4bsolute

The "fifth" Universal Heart Chakra is located 'on' the pineal gland?

Quoting "This lower heart chakra, the chakra of Unconditional Universal Love, is the first place where the energy completes itself." [...] Allow the sexual energy of the orgasm to come up your spine. But at the moment it reaches the fifth chakra (located just a couple of finger-widths above the sternum) [...] of the 'Ankhing'-technique,

which is used to cultivate sexual energy and convert it into a usable powerful pranic current.

Where exactly is this chakra located?

sounds newagey to me

heart chakra/ganglion is in the heart area

Have you considered there is more than ONE heart structure? :wub:

Can you please elaborate more on this? If possible towards my question, where this particular chakra is located? I am conceptionally aware that we have many subtle ones aside the 13 major ones