Vitalii

Mind work and meditation in Daoism

Warden Steward note

I think there is too much focus on Vitalii here and if it continues moderation action is inevitable... if discussion becomes heated it will be locked and options considered.

My personal commentary

Representing a school in a diplomatic way is the best anyone can do on the internet... the way to lead is by example. Here we have people who follow "taoisms" that often I am amazed at some people have arrived at but by being here I choose to respect them because of the explanatory gap. I am always learning even if it just to know I am not like they are. Perhaps it's an issue of sensing different things, destiny if you will to find the type of teacher you need. If we keep available choices the right people will choose the right ones for them.

Edited by xor
  • Like 4

Ok, Lu Shiyang. Old story directly from Castaneda books. Lu Shiyang came to Russia, to an unknown city, without speaking Russian. And found Vitalii there, who spoke no Chinese, practising in the park. After that, Lu Shiyang disappeared and nobody could meet him anymore.
Being in China, we asked about ZhenDao and Lu Shiyang: for some strange reasons, nobody knows him. Nor from Ma Danyang lineage, nor from Zhang Boduan, nor from any other (my teacher met A LOT of masters from various traditions). How come?
So the question is still the same: what is the lineage between misty Lu Shiyang and very exact Ma Danyang. Yuxianpai is very small school now, all teachers are really well known, so tell us the truth.
And please stop promoting your web-site, because there is nothing related to this question there.

you always misrepresenting information about me, while you can not say the name of your teacher in China.
Therefore, I see no sense to discuss with you.

Do you want me to post here the printscreen of your old website where you STATED that you teached qigong which you learned from books and fishy seminars? :ph34r:

it is a lie.

I started teaching people with basic techniques [Qigong and Dao Yin], which I knew well, continued self-improvement, and have always given more comprehensive techniques after I had advanced them by myself. It cannot be done other way.

I have learnt Daoist arts from my teacher, Chinese Grandmaster Lu Shiyang, but not from book.

I started teaching people with basic techniques [Qigong and Dao Yin], which I knew well, continued self-improvement, and have always given more comprehensive techniques after I had advanced them by myself. It cannot be done other way.

So qigong method first? This is not lie what I said and you know this. I can prove my words.

you always misrepresenting information about me, while you can not say the name of your teacher in China.
One name is on this web-site and, if you speak Chinese, it's very easy to find their status, lineages and so on. Who wanted, did that. Btw, our teachers are available, it means that you can meet them in person. What's about "Chinese Grandmaster Lu Shiyang"?
So now again you say I lie, but again no proves. There is nothing to misinterpret, because there is no lineage and no names that can be traced. No real persons that can be met.
You started all this scam, by your aggressive behaviour against somebody who couldn't believe in your explanations. Then you started to scam my school and myself. Now you're hiding out, but what to do with all doubtful opinions about Daoism you spread here and there? I've already told you, you're responsible now for all these "mind and meditation in Daoism" ideas.

So qigong method first? This is not lie what I said and you know this. I can prove my words.

Antares, even if you publish all materials here from antizhendao.org, he will continue to insist that we lie. Even if you prove that there are no "mind and meditation" in Daoism, he will continue to publish parts that he thinks support his opinion. Even if you told him that his methods are dangerous, and what he tries to prove can lead to health issues for many people, he will continue to teach them and write doubtful ideas he took god-knows-from-where.