Sign in to follow this  
Dzogchen

Odd Magnetic Compulsive Hand Mudra Walking Meditation Question?

I have done some searching and feel fairly well versed in many areas of Taoist alchemy, but something odd has happened and I would really like some insight from other members here.

I was walking a few days ago and I often will do active exercises and walking meditations. I tried a different hand mudra with my left hand near my LDT when instantly my hand went into a perfect feeling mudra that was almost like a grip, and it felt exactly as if I was holding a pot handle and felt like the pot was my LDT.

It felt magnetic is the only way I can really describe it. It was almost like I was wearing a skin tight glove made of a strong magnet that just instantly and strongly "snapped" into position. I could move it if/when I wanted, but it would go right back into the same position when I put intent into achieving it again.

I have had spontaneous mudras before many times, starting when I was in my early teens. I have even woke up from sleep with my hands in different mudras, but this was much different and odd. I actually truly felt like I was holding a pot!

Background info: This happened on a trail I frequent often. It is a 20 mile stretch of the Colorado Trail that I do different sections of with my husky usually 3 times a week. I give and get great energy from the flora and communicate with the plants and animals often. I have been caught in a wild Colorado winter storm there once before that the vast majority if Americans would not have survived. This trail I was walking on is very special and unique to me.

This magnetic feeling - be with it - be with it often - if you are able to now, be in the vibration of being able to feel it for the entire day.

As you do this you will begin to feel the magnetic centers and channels throughout your space.

This is a great treasure for awakening, as you come to know this vibration you move from "visualization and conjecture" to a knowing.

You now have a sensational guidepost for a higher vibration - if you feel it, you will find you are more present than when you awaken to the sensation that it has gone away.

Notice the tips of your fingers - you have little chakrams there - and the palm - front and back

Feel the inner electricity of your finger bones.

Touch your thumb to your index and notice the palm chakra intensify - play with touching each finger with your thumb.

Next to a white wall in a dim light - you may see your hands aura - effort does not help with this.

Try breathing this magnetic awareness into your entire space - feel the great column from the base of your spine - do not force it.

Feel the great vortex from within your head - your throat, your breast, your abdomen.

Feel in front of you and behind you - above and below

This magnetic feeling is what you will come to see if it be so - the aura is an exquisite crystalline play of glinting light moving in a magnetic sea.

• Like 3

Amazing post, thanks! Here is a picture of my hiking partner in return for your help! :)

8dsIZYH.jpg

It was a very different experience. I have had many other unusual experiences in my life so this wasn't out of the ordinary, but it felt very powerful. A type of energy that felt very strong indeed!

Thanks again for your post!

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this