Nungali

Like weapons?

We had a Japanese 'Machete'   here ,   one time  .... one   crazy time !    CRAZY  .

Japanese guy here was having crazy episodes ... I mean  CRAZY !  (  but mad funny crazy , like the Japs are so good at ;) ). I think I wrote about some of our episodes with him  around here somewhere . 

So he is here and going off (and not understanding language and culture here at the best of times ! )

And we had 3 aboriginal visitors, which were pretty wild and feral ... and had been drinking ... a LOT !  Well,  K ( the Japanese guy )  had never seen anyone like that before, he was spooked but trying to understand and comprehend them .... and ditto for them ! !  K was scared the aboriginals would get him or spear him or eat him or something  .... and they thought K was mad .. started referring to him as 'machete' and imagined some story about him raiding their camp with one at night  !     Oooooh  the conversations and confusions I heard between them that night !     :D    I had to explain to them that he looked that way because of being Japanese ... they were not convinced  " He got funny eyes !   Dont trust guys like that ! I bet he owns a machete !  "  

And K ,  " I think they want to kill me !   "      Me ; "Nah, they just trying to figure you out . "

I decided to go home and go to bed . I suppose  both parties went through the rest of the night  hiding out from each other. :) 

• Like 1

I abbreviated it  .   ( If only the crazy Jap had gone through with his plans for a traveling, comedy, quiz show, dinner ... to 'save the world ' . . . .     " We hava to save the world ! "  he would plead with me .  )  

80 % of my dealings with people are crazy .....  friend reckons its me and I attract it ....  I said it happens to him too, as I have seen it. he says I seen it with him as it only happens to him when I am there ....    < thinks >  ... Nah!   He got some wackdoodle history I had nothing to do with ! 

had a GF once go OFF  at me   "  You !  You and your stupid girlfriends .... every woman you have been with is crazy !  "   < looks at her  and smiles  >    ... " Except for me !   "       :D   

Is the human race crazy ?          Image result for scratch head smiley

There is a topic ! 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I abbreviated it  .   ( If only the crazy Jap had gone through with his plans for a traveling, comedy, quiz show, dinner ... to 'save the world ' . . . .     " We hava to save the world ! "  he would plead with me .  )  

80 % of my dealings with people are crazy .....  friend reckons its me and I attract it ....  I said it happens to him too, as I have seen it. he says I seen it with him as it only happens to him when I am there ....    < thinks >  ... Nah!   He got some wackdoodle history I had nothing to do with ! 

had a GF once go OFF  at me   "  You !  You and your stupid girlfriends .... every woman you have been with is crazy !  "   < looks at her  and smiles  >    ... " Except for me !   "       :D   

Is the human race crazy ?          Image result for scratch head smiley

There is a topic ! 

Yes.