Ayudar

New member. Hello to everyone.

Well, I had a heck of a time trying to reply to some of topics. I didn't know that I first had to introduce myself in this "Lobby" section. So here I am saying hi to everyone.

I have been fortunate to have a very diverse backgound of professional, and hobby, experience over 30 years of my life. I will only mention a few here. I was at one time an instructor in Chinese Matial Arts. One of my interest involves doing I-Ching readings for customers professionally. I am a naturapathic doctor (ND), and a Reiki practioner, among other holistic healing arts. I have a great deal of professional experience as an expert graphologist (handwriting analyst). Additonally, I do much spiritual work. Although I don't make it a practice to memorize who wrote this or that when it pertains to Chinese philosophy, with the exception of Lao Tzu of course. I have learned and practice many oriental ways and philosophies, as well as western psychology--all of which were essential to my life, work, and practices.

Well, enough of that. I hope to meet some of you on this forum and contribute to interesting conversations.

Best to you you all.

Ayudar

Sorry you had trouble. I keep updating the language files here to reflect the procedure for becoming a member, but whenever I need to upgrade the software it replaces them with the default and confuses people again. Glad you made it though. This proves to us you are dedicated and will make a fine student. Just kidding. ;) Welcome to the forum.

Sean

Welcome! You sound like someone I know. I also had a difficult time getting onto the lobby some months ago ... but our local wizard Sean O. got me through it ...

I look forward to hearing your accounts of the many practices you have been involved with.