Sign in to follow this  
Ya Mu

Special TTBers only promotion: Stillness-Movement Neigong September 28,29,30

<snip>

The synchronicity that manifests is astounding.

</snip>

Just wanted to echo the synchronicity point -- it is happening with me more & more frequently with higher degrees of improbability, to the point where bystanders comment on it.

Really simplistic and rather mundane case-in-point:

Yesterday morning, my administrative assistant, L, e-mailed to ask if I would be back in my office at 5 as she had something that needed my signature. Not knowing what it was, I replied in the affirmative. About 4PM, I left a meeting in another building and decided to walk up the hill for an unannounced visit with one of my direct reports, C, whose office is in yet a third building. As I rounded the corner towards the entrance to the building, I saw J in the process of sitting down on a little retaining wall.

J reports to C on the HelpDesk and told me he was just getting a little fresh air as he hadn't come out of "the dungeon" in hours. He had a folder with him.

Just then, L walked up from the other direction. She was passing by and thought she'd pick up the paper from J that I needed to sign, which he happened to have brought outside with him to review one last time. I reached for my pen and realized I didn't have it but, at that moment, C walked out of the building literally with a pen in his hand. Recognizing the situation by our postures, he extended his hand. I silently took the pen and stood still for a long moment, reflecting on the synchronicity.

As I was signing, L broke the silence with a nervous laugh and said, "This is all just too weird."

• Like 3

Curiously, J and C appeared to forget their objectives and both walked back inside. L crossed the street to the Business Office to turn in J's now-signed travel request and I sat on the retaining wall to enjoy the view of the mountains. :)

Thanks!

I think one of the things that many don't realize is that not only is it a rare healing qigong style but the practice brings about an internal awareness of all the things that Taoism is about. For example, Instead of an intellectual concept Wu Wei becomes an internal/external (or what is viewed as external by many) relationship. We learn to follow the energetics in the moment of the moment. The synchronicity that manifests is astounding.

I think another thing that people don't realize is that practice of the medical qigong, even if one is doing it only for their family, enhances one's personal Qi development by a large factor. Learning to manipulate Qi is a step up in personal awareness.

The system includes walking, sitting, standing, running (advanced), awareness practices, movement forms that open up all energy gates, actual medical qigong from Chinese hospitals, and Chinese Taoist Medicine. A person can learn all of the above OR just learn the personal neigong movement, sitting, standing, and awareness practices.

We still have one of the original offer available (new people only) for all the current DVDs including Gift of the Tao I & II, SECAB&DE, and Intro to Chinese Taoist Medicine - a $300 value - and 2 of the second offer for the 2-day workshop attendees (new people only) to receive the Gift of the Tao I & II including SECAB&DE DVD's.

I am counting the days, Michael! I look forward to seeing returning students and meeting new ones.

(And to basking in the Light, of course -- but that goes without saying...)

• Like 1

Indeed but it still shines more brightly within me when Michael is around.

Only other person I've met in whom I've experienced that was a now-gone Quaker clerk. That was many years ago and not nearly so intense. Some interesting parallels between stillness-movement neigong and the Friends, BTW. (Perhaps a topic to explore while enjoying a tasty beverage someday...)

Indeed but it still shines more brightly within me when Michael is around.

Only other person I've met in whom I've experienced that was a now-gone Quaker clerk. That was many years ago and not nearly so intense. Some interesting parallels between stillness-movement neigong and the Friends, BTW. (Perhaps a topic to explore while enjoying a tasty beverage someday...)

With your continued practice you glow more each day.

"This is all just too weird"

Well it is and it isn't. To the MIND it is so freaking weird it is weird to the weird. But to the Spirit, our true nature of who we are, it is so natural and like coming home.

I guess I shouldn't tell you who I am a direct descendant of...OK, beer loosens my tongue...

"I look forward to seeing returning students and meeting new ones."

There will be another engineer in the class. I guess between the 3 of us we can figure out how to change a light bulb if we have to.

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 3

After two hours of going through all the neigong movements of Gift of the Tao I, II, and III I had a thought appear. And it was to offer, in addition to what is still standing, this:

This offer is for one person only, good only after today's date!

The one first new person, as in a person who has never before attended a Stillness-Movement workshop, who purchases at normal pricing the full DVD set of Gift of the Tao I, Gift of the Tao II, and the Intro to Chinese Taoist Medicine, can attend the September 28,29 workshop free! If you wish to attend the 3rd day Clinical Applications it will be at the normal fee. With this offer I cannot offer the normal return policy; with this offer it is agreed that the person attending will not be returning, nor receive any refund of the DVD's for any reason.

• Like 4

After two hours of going through all the neigong movements of Gift of the Tao I, II, and III I had a thought appear. And it was to offer, in addition to what is still standing, this:

This offer is for one person only, good only after today's date!

The one first new person, as in a person who has never before attended a Stillness-Movement workshop, who purchases at normal pricing the full DVD set of Gift of the Tao I, Gift of the Tao II, and the Intro to Chinese Taoist Medicine, can attend the September 28,29 workshop free! If you wish to attend the 3rd day Clinical Applications it will be at the normal fee. With this offer I cannot offer the normal return policy; with this offer it is agreed that the person attending will not be returning, nor receive any refund of the DVD's for any reason.

You are too generous "a friend of Friend"

actually to a point I ask me if it is wise

to act so.

One get something that is heavily guarded

in the past, save up for some and people

fight over it.

Now you give them almost

for free where I assume Brion

facepalm himself while other schools

let the people exercise for 3 decades

to sort out the people.

While you give whoever comes the chance

because of the realisation about "who we are"

instead of asking for huge amount

because you listen to grandteacher Wang Juemin

saying

"It is time for the ancient secrets of Qigong

to be made available to those in the West"

else you would sitting fishing since then.

• Like 2

You are too generous "a friend of Friend"

actually to a point I ask me if it is wise

to act so.

One get something that is heavily guarded

in the past, save up for some and people

fight over it.

Now you give them almost

for free where I assume Brion

facepalm himself while other schools

let the people exercise for 3 decades

to sort out the people.

While you give whoever comes the chance

because of the realisation about "who we are"

instead of asking for huge amount

because you listen to grandteacher Wang Juemin

saying

else you would sitting fishing since then.

Well, heck, it isn't the smartest thing to do. But I felt that there was a particular person who really could be helped with this and I wanted to reach out.

********************************************************************************************************************************

******This is now concluded - No more freebie stuff - Thanks for looking and congrats to the lucky folks!

********************************************************************************************************************************

And I will leave this thread with Friend's quote:

• Like 3

I'm ordering GOT1 tonight. I was really hoping someone would take you up on that offer Ya Mu; I'd be on it in a second if I had the means to get to MO. It's nice to know I'll be learning from a generous and dedicated teacher. Looking forward to feeling the Qi for myself!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this