Sign in to follow this  
Edward M

Tao Bums group meditation?

Hey Bum's,

Just had an idea... perhaps we could together organise a time or times each day or week where as many of us try to sit down at the same time and meditate?

This could be just simple watching the breath, or we could have a goal such as to generate as much love as possible together... have been many studies of group intent and it's profound effects.

I realise we are all in different time zones, but we could maybe create groups of zones near to each other, call them bum cells of light or something haha, all working together for positive change..

What do you think?

Saying all this, if you like the idea, could someone volunteer to organise it? i'm really no good at organising things... but wanted to at least put the idea out there..

Peace

• Like 1

Yeah, someone just kindly wrote to me with the link to your room. Didn't realise it existed!

Do with this thread/idea as you will.....

Cheers

If using the chat room I don't think we'd need to get the mods involved. More like setting a time and Date in General Discussion, then having a rough count down in it. Meeting in Live Chat for group Meditation in 4 hours. Then 3 hours. Hopefully there'd be enough of a group to 'share' the count down, through 'Happening in 5 minutes' go there.

But as Thetaoiseasy said, in the past its been hard getting people involved. But its a great idea. I'd love to see it get off the ground. I think the secret is keep it advertised, on top w/ a count down. Then report back on how it went.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Good points Lerner, ok well i'll certainly try to keep it at the top...hopefully others can do the same and make their own input as well...

Peace

The is a Tao bum group on the phone App Insight timer

although there isn't anyone else in the group Insight timer show who is using the app worldwide (I.e. who is currently meditating)

Sign in to follow this