Sign in to follow this  
子時斑

Hi! :)

Yeah I noticed how you stopped being sweet to me after we started going out :closedeyes: you need to do something about that :angry:

But I guess you love me kinda since you attacked that girl yesterday

Yeah I noticed how you stopped being sweet to me after we started going out :closedeyes: you need to do something about that :angry:

But I guess you love me kinda since you attacked that girl yesterday

That incident was Saturday, not yesterday, and I didn't attack her for trying to get with you. I attacked her for being near you. LOL, Remember the time I asked that woman if she had an eye problem? e.e No one stares at my sensei like that. Not even me. o_o

Love how you ignored this

:glare: God doesn't appreciate such outbursts. Apech, songtsan, and Marblehead are the kewlest ppl here. But I'd be wary of Song. It's like entering the twilight zone and getting out only to realise you've been riding a purple dragon monkey turtle the whole time Pssh Psssh Roar. Meeeeow!

Don't do drugs. EVER.

:glare: God doesn't appreciate such outbursts. Apech, songtsan, and Marblehead are the kewlest ppl here. But I'd be wary of Song. It's like entering the twilight zone and getting out only to realise you've been riding a purple dragon monkey turtle the whole time Pssh Psssh Roar. Meeeeow!

Don't do drugs. EVER.

With that being said, I bid you adieu. I'm finna go surfing. If you can, you should come, too; for I fear punishment upon returning for practice. And your dad wouldn't dare look for me at the beach. :closedeyes:

You guys do realise that you can PM (private message) each other, rather than post stuff for all to see in the Forum, right ? ;)

Is this going to be made into a Film, or a TV series ?

• Like 1

You guys do realise that you can PM (private message) each other, rather than post stuff for all to see in the Forum, right ? ;)

Is this going to be made into a Film, or a TV series ?

TV series of course. Jackie Chan can be Issei and Mr. T can be me.

Sign in to follow this