Sign in to follow this  
nine tailed fox

you want to control this reality ? anchor yourself

ever wondered why you can control everything in your dream, when you are lucid dreaming ?

its because you know that its not the truth, its not real, you know that when you will wake up that will be the real reality, this is just illusion

in other words you are anchored in this reality as being true, thats why you can control anything which is not true compare to this reality

this is your anchor

the time you realize you are dreaming, you become lucid, you become aware that its illusion and whoa you can fly, you can create, destroy universes, you are the creator , the destroyer of your dream

if you want such control over this very reality you are living right now, than you have to anchor yourself to the real truth

a truth which is real compare to this reality

you have to realize the truth

when you will realize it, you will see that this reality is also dreamlike compare to that truth

than and at that time you will gain complete control over this reality, you can do whatever you want

i think thats why enlightened saints can do such miraculous things because they are anchored in the real truth

that truth has many names

some call it para brahma, some call it the Tao, some call it GOD

seek it

So what is there to be controlled, and who will control it?

I personally believe that if one masters their conscious, the subconscious will follow. Once the subconscious is 'programmed', all sorts of things can happen. Some physicists even say our subconscious controls US, but I guess that's true if one is not aware that the mind can be tamed. :closedeyes:

i forgot to add one thing

never try to seek the truth with the intention of gaining control over anything :P

quite the irony

thats why enlightened people dont have any interest in controlling anything

because there is nothing to control

its like what do you get by controlling your dream ? nothing really , just some fun

but thats the case when you know its a dream, when you are lucid dreaming

when you dont know that its a dream, you wanna control everything

Edited by nine tailed fox

its like what do you get by controlling your dream ? nothing really , just some fun

I sometimes ask my subconscious (I gave it an avatar, he's a chrome dragon) questions concerning my beliefs and I work on changing the negative ones. It's like advanced NLP (neurolinguistics programing) :D

i am not talking about beliefs and all

beliefs are useful, but what i am talking about is real literal control over everything

i mean you cant fly with your belief

at least i have not seen anyone flying because he was affirming all day along that he can fly

btw who is that other guy besides ichigo ?

I personally believe that if one masters their conscious, the subconscious will follow. Once the subconscious is 'programmed', all sorts of things can happen. Some physicists even say our subconscious controls US, but I guess that's true if one is not aware that the mind can be tamed. :closedeyes:

You may be right, but still... conceptual.

If reality is dreamlike, what is there to control?

If we (as parts of dreamlike reality) are also dreamlike, who is there to do controlling?

Rhetorical questions. Answer with no reply.

...i am not talking about beliefs and all

beliefs are useful, but what i am talking about is real literal control over everything..

Yeah, but sometimes you can't do things if you don't believe you can. What about people who've been in freak accidents and the doctors say that there's no hope? That person's will power has to push itself before things can be controlled. I'm sure I just screwed up what I'm trying to say. English isn't my first language :glare:

You control what you believe can be controlled. But I'm only speaking from a quantum view, which is mostly retarded. I can't do anything in my dreams unless I know I can do something, ya know? :blink:

Greetings..

No "anchor", that is fixed and stagnant.. let go of all beliefs and knowings, liberate yourself.. when you can see clearly, there is no conflict and everything happens naturally..

Be well..

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this