Sign in to follow this  
Esteam'd Punk

What Was That?

I hope I put the topic in the correct place. If not, n00b error.

OK, so in 2010 I was at home and my mom had told me to clean up my room because my cousins would be bunkin' there. So, I was heading to the kitchen (the vacuum's in there) and in the living room was old man Xuan-Yi. He was meditating, I assumed. But that was odd because he always meditates outside. He looked solid and I even saw him breathe faintly! I told him I was gonna be cleaning my room, so don't get pissed at the noise. I retrieved the vacuum and soon saw that he was gone. I asked my mom if he left or something and she's like "I swear you ain't neva be payin' attention to anythang. He left 'bout a hour ago."

:blink: So you know, I just wondered. And later when he came back he handed me a carton of banana chips and said something on the lines of, "I didn't know if I should have gotten you these. I thought about it for a while and figured it would be okay if you didn't tell Koji."

I never told him I saw him sitting in the livingroom. He always replies with something cryptic so I don't bother telling him anything of interest. Now, is there a scientific explanation on how I could have seen him? It's possible I could have been hallucinating, I was on my second week of fasting and I've read that drugs one have taken in the past can be released back into the blood stream.

But he did say he was thinking of me...so... I don't know. Just curious.

Hi,

Anything is possible :)

Would you like this moved to General Discussion where this will get more answers probably.

A.

The world is a funny place isn't it?

I hope I put the topic in the correct place. If not, n00b error.

OK, so in 2010 I was at home and my mom had told me to clean up my room because my cousins would be bunkin' there. So, I was heading to the kitchen (the vacuum's in there) and in the living room was old man Xuan-Yi. He was meditating, I assumed. But that was odd because he always meditates outside. He looked solid and I even saw him breathe faintly! I told him I was gonna be cleaning my room, so don't get pissed at the noise. I retrieved the vacuum and soon saw that he was gone. I asked my mom if he left or something and she's like "I swear you ain't neva be payin' attention to anythang. He left 'bout a hour ago."

:blink: So you know, I just wondered. And later when he came back he handed me a carton of banana chips and said something on the lines of, "I didn't know if I should have gotten you these. I thought about it for a while and figured it would be okay if you didn't tell Koji."

I never told him I saw him sitting in the livingroom. He always replies with something cryptic so I don't bother telling him anything of interest. Now, is there a scientific explanation on how I could have seen him? It's possible I could have been hallucinating, I was on my second week of fasting and I've read that drugs one have taken in the past can be released back into the blood stream.

But he did say he was thinking of me...so... I don't know. Just curious.

He always replies with something cryptic: He already replied something cryptic by giving you the banana chips.

Now, is there a scientific explanation: Not yet but there are faint echoes from the future that indicate there will be.

My verdict, not a hallucination.

By the way you could have posted it in General Discussion, but thanks for posting it here, this little corner of The Tao Bums needs as many treads as it can, being a bit "thread bare" you might say.

Also, I like your moniker, E'steamed Punk, rich! Welcome to The Tao Bums.

LOL, I'm a steampunker so I spelled 'esteem' wrong on purpose. Anywho, thanks for the welcome. And I'm soooooooo slow; I finally saw that in the main 'entrance' of the forum, there said "Sub Forums". -_- My attention span's the size of a dead flea.

Sign in to follow this