Vmarco

7 Levels of Humanity

How often do you look at things during a day? Whatever that amount, say the first Absolute Bodhicitta proverb for every look. LOL

Whether Buddhism or Daoism,...that is the quickest way to the Dao. The Dao is in the Present,...if you want to understand the Dao, you must uncover the Present. There is no Present in time,...thus the Dao will never be understood within time.

One cannot see things the way they are with that which arises from time. Everything that arises from time can only see the past. If you have no desire to be in the Present,...the real Present that is, not the perceived present,...then you are a Man #2 or less,...according to the Fourth Way, Fourth Stream, and various Short Path analogies.

Nothing wrong with Man #2, or Man #1,...except that they see supernormal as abnormal.

how did you come up with your explanation?

did you uncover the present?

for your info, i am man # 3.

what about you?

Edited by narveen

Hehehe. That is for others to determine.

ok, let me see.

since you are content with your lot and not seeking a prison break, you can't be # 3.

# 2 is meant for crooked politicians and conmen who exploit the prisoners. you are a straight arrow. so, this is not your slot.

#4 is definitely not for apes of which you are one. this is out.

that leaves # 1.

do you feel like # 1?

Well, yeah, my belly has grown larger. Oops! No sex. I used it all up when I was younger. Yeah, I still have a pretty good control of my energy. Pure? Naw. That went away a very long time ago.

Well, yeah, my belly has grown larger. Oops! No sex. I used it all up when I was younger. Yeah, I still have a pretty good control of my energy. Pure? Naw. That went away a very long time ago.

you are ok for an older guy.

heck, you are going great for an older guy.

which older guy is even interested in spiritual discussion let alone do it at your level duking it out with immortals?

as for sex, i would be very surprised if the women are not easy prey if you decided to turn predator.

spirituality, generally, is the preserve of wimpish males who can't even keep their backbones erect.

but it makes a tough guy, like you, romantically appealing

to white women.

you are ok for an older guy.

heck, you are going great for an older guy.

which older guy is even interested in spiritual discussion let alone do it at your level duking it out with immortals?

as for sex, i would be very surprised if the women are not easy prey if you decided to turn predator.

spirituality, generally, is the preserve of wimpish males who can't even keep their backbones erect.

but it makes a tough guy, like you, romantically appealing

to white women.

You know, there is so much beautiful wonder in life and living I sometimes wish I was a Buddist so I could do it over and over again for many lifes to come.

Story time for you and this happened only yesterday.

I went to my local Pep Boys store to buy some electrical supplies. The sweet young lady who I have been very friendly with was on clock. We talked and even gave each other a hug. She hit on me. I said I can't. She said, "Come on. I'm legal." I would guess she is just barely twenty years old if that. I had to respond that I wouldn't be able to do anything for her. And that's the truth as far as sex is concerned. And then I told her just before leaving, "Just continue being my friend."

I'm not sure what attracts younger women to me. I have never claimed to understand women. But I can say this: I have no problem with giving a freindly hug, I will always talk "with" people, not "to" them, and I always look into the eyes of people I talk with.

Women need love just as much as men do. In fact, I would say that they need love more than men do. But what they need more is warmth and friendship from a man. The need for sex with most will come naturally once they have warmth and friendship from the man.

Yes, I know, I have gone off topic in this thread. I apologize for that. But I am talking about our interaction with other members of humanity.

We should stop worrying about getting things and rather think more about giving. What we give will more often than not come back to us. (Sure, we will sometimes meet those who are only takers but we should not be discouraged by those few people.)

Have a great day!

you can't? (i'm not really asking. you don't have to say anything)

well, i am glad you didn't

i was told by an old fella once

that as long as a man can shuffle one foot ahead of the other to walk

he would go for the women.

we are on topic

this is # 3 talking to # 1

about life in the prison

yes, sex without affection is a downer

but there comes a time, for a man

when sex no longer becomes him

and yet, it is precisely at that time in his life

that he rises to the occasion

to make a fool of himself

as they say,

there is no fool like an old fool

as you watch him with a sweet young thing on his arm

walking down the street

the older and uglier he is

the more desirable

to the drop-dead beautiful predators on high heels

sex is over for man # 3

at the onset of spiritual wakening

as the case was with guatama

when he gave up domestic life to look for the deathless state

he was 30 years old

i am 35

he was 30 years old

i am 35

Well, I would never suggest that you give up on sex. Hehehe. It is a beautiful thing if affections are involved.

There is a time for all seasons.

It is now my time to enjoy my solitude.

Well, I would never suggest that you give up on sex. Hehehe. It is a beautiful thing if affections are involved.

There is a time for all seasons.

It is now my time to enjoy my solitude.

affection has nothing to do with sex

which has its place in life for man # 1

who is in prison and doesn't realize it

and so he does his beautiful thing (or so he is led to believe)

that moves him to a higher level of incarceration

for every child he brings into the world

until he lands himself in supermax

with a wife and two kids to support

sex that has nothing to do with reproductive biology

is fornication

only apes can do this beautiful thing without paying wife and child support :D