Songtsan

Does anyone live near me? I want to heal us ;)

well i -had- plans to move back to the east coast. UNTIL yesterday when the plasma donation center completely destroyed my vein, leaving me with 25% less feeling in my right arm and no more form of income. back to being completely poor -_-

that sucks...it happened to a friend of mine too...I hate those places - they are like parasites pretending to be symbiotic. I will never go to them again. You don't have no place to go?

that sucks...it happened to a friend of mine too...I hate those places - they are like parasites pretending to be symbiotic. I will never go to them again. You don't have no place to go?

oh i still have an apartment. my boyfriend is on SSI and its just enough to afford living expenses, food for our dog, and internet. So we pretty much just sit around on the computer, but it is cool. i am thankful for that :)

oh i still have an apartment. my boyfriend is on SSI and its just enough to afford living expenses, food for our dog, and internet. So we pretty much just sit around on the computer, but it is cool. i am thankful for that :)

hmmm....ever try research studies? you can have fun with them usually...I did one where they did an IQ test and made me play computer games for an hour - for $50. lol

'Nother way to make money is to collect bottles - you can become trash can man! or scrap metal monster! or maybe lawn mowing machine boy! just kidding...(dumpster diving?)

Edited by Songtsan

'Nother way to make money is to collect bottles - you can become trash can man! or scrap metal monster!

there are already homeless dudes in my neighborhood that do this, they need it more than i do :/

there are already homeless dudes in my neighborhood that do this, they need it more than i do :/

Don't steal! That's what I did...ended up in the joint.

If consciousness is nonlocal, then there is no need to travel to New York state for healing. :)

I think I mispoke - I just moved here and don't have any new friends yet...was just curious if anyone on here was in NY area...you never know

creepy isn't synonymous with normal

You don't understand. I recommend that you become a more positive and wholesome person through experience for the betterment of yourself and others.

Have you ever heard of a long distance foot rub? :)

I know a way that this can be done...virtual foot rub self-massage. Tell me what to do and I will do it. And you can say it was from you.

Don't steal! That's what I did...ended up in the joint.

if i needed to steal to survive, so be it. i don't think someone who picks through trash people are just giving to the dump truck needs to be condemned for just trying to make a few bucks. that is hard work!! Edited by Flolfolil

if i needed to steal to survive, so be it. i don't think someone who picks through trash people are just giving to the dump truck needs to be condemned for just trying to make a few bucks. that is hard work!!

I've never panhandled, but I've known people who made like 50-200 a day doing it...

Edited by Songtsan

I've never panhandled, but I've known people who made like 50-200 a day doing it...

that is a minority, definitely not the majority :P

that is a minority, definitely not the majority :P

true - its probably also a learned skill and depends on charisma/looks/etc., as well as picking the right spot