Sign in to follow this  
niveQ

Summer solstice

Hello all.

I am less than a novice. My spiritual experience is limited to meditation, qigong and intentional sleep paralysis. I believe I have come in contact with entities and spirits before.mi have always been sensitive. I have always had night terrors, lucid dreams, sleep paralysis and waves of emotion. It wasn't until recently that I felt/ started to believe that there is significance behind these things.

Now, I read others incredibly well. I could always sense when a person is lying, even if it is not a verbal lie. I just always ignored this. Now, I can feel when catastrophic conversational/personal/social events will happen.

That is back story on me. I started this read for some recommendations if that is alright.

I have never really attempted any sort of ritual. I really want that to change. I just do not know where to start.

Are there any rituals one can do to connect to love , empathy and the great life force in a deeper manner? I have been with the love of my life for over two years. We were looki togoonis journey together.

Any advice or suggestions?

Thank you very kindly.

Edited by niveQ

Hi niveQ

I have never really attempted any sort of ritual. I really want that to change. I just do not know where to start.

Do you have any attraction to a particular deity or tradition?

Every culture and tradition has rituals, but they will work better if you have some kind of connection to them. Just doing a ritual dry, like reading it from a book, rarely does anything {of value} for people...

Are there any rituals one can do to connect to love , empathy and the great life force in a deeper manner? I have been with the love of my life for over two years. We were looki togoonis journey together.

While you are deciding if there is a tradition you wish to work with, you could make up some ceremonies to do with your partner. Just use your intuition to put it together, and maybe make a set of offerings, like water, milk and honey, candles, scent or anything you can think of.... to the energy you wish to connect to.

This can be a very beautiful process. I do these kind of things with my daughter fairly often. We tie bundles of leaves together, weaving some prayers into them, and then offer them to Spirit or Mother Earth, much the way the Qero do their Despatcho ceremonies.

When our prayers are for Love and healing, and for a desire for deeper connection, Spirits response often leaves us giddy and luminous, and filled with Love.

These kind of rituals work on developing a reciprocal relationship with the force in question. That means you 'give' which opens up the lines of communication. You then keep giving {for its own sake} and eventually the force will respond and its energy will come rushing back.

The more time you spend doing this the greater you will get to know that energy, and after a while you may find it will come on its own to meet you which means you are passing into actual friendship with it.

• Like 1

Devotional work has always been very heart opening for me. We never stop learning to surrender. :P

My 2 cents, Peac

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this