DentyDao

David Shen Verdesi Press Release

I think Dr Young may have something, I have a bit of research on him, but my view point is just another view point so its not so important.

However

You might find this one easier to determine....poor guy

To be honest...I would not really call any of this stuff Chi projection atually. But just thought I would use common terms.

Hahaha, I would love to hear his excuse for his powers not working as well as he planned...

But it works on his students, and I still think that is pretty amazing. I just dont have as high hopes and magical thinkng as most people who see these things.

People should understand that you first have to be able to kick someones ass without any "powers", then you could start thinking about such things. Otherwise if you go straight to that and have no base, if/when it doesn't work you'll be screwed.

People should understand that you first have to be able to kick someones ass without any "powers", then you could start thinking about such things. Otherwise if you go straight to that and have no base, if/when it doesn't work you'll be screwed.

That has been my point on several occassions here. We HAVE TO be able to pull a punch/kill/maim/tease/tickle or gently touch at will before any mastery may be claimed... then power has known limits and applications and the neeed for true inner discipline has to be developed. Power without wisdom is very scarry-look at so many of our leaders and the foibles they create for us...

Discipline is a serious key to hold and very few folks with any "martial/yogic" wisdom are not rooted in discipline.

The impulse to power is seldom used in wholesome ways -throughout history... why would any of us be able to control real power? why would anyone want to teach such things publicly???

I qustion the motivation towards such powers as inherently ego driven and possibly dangerous...

Wayfarer64,

I like your message, Althou it appears we have gone off topic, I think this recent section of discussion is very relevant to this thread.