Aaron

Is it just a matter of time?

The government is becoming more invasive every day it seems. Most of it is in collusion with the big corporations we depend on for our day to day needs. The fact is terrorism is just an excuse they're using to institute laws that violate the rights of the constitution. I say if they're going to piss on the constitution, well just burn it, that would be a great deal more respectful.

It's just a matter of time, in my opinion, before we end up living in a world that will make Ray Bradbury and Orson Wells visions of the future look cozy and warm. I strongly suggest that those people that deviate from the norm (which is a large number of us on this forum) keep an ear to the ground. When it finally happens, we're all going to want to be somewhere else. Am I paranoid? Well then give me some proof that I'm wrong.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron
  • Like 1

Yes, there is a shift going on, I notice more reports in the media about the threats to society.

Today there was an article about how people that eat alone is, according to a study, a potential threat.

The people that eat with others are more trusting to other people and politicians, they believe they can influence the politicians.

I'm thinking whom ordered this research and whom did it, sure seams like an tailor made research.

To me it seams like the threat to society is science and rhetoric used to twist facts and mislead.

• Like 2

So do something about it, i am eagerly awaiting the show.

The time for "spreading awareness" has already come and gone. Everyone who cares about changing things most likely already knows they are being screwed over. i have said it before, and i will say it again: This is indisputably going to be another circle jerk thread. Think i am wrong? Prove it and actually do something other than just talking about it.

Yup if you have the means to leave I would do so now. I am working my way up as I can, but most likely won't be able to.

The government is becoming more invasive every day it seems. Most of it is in collusion with the big corporations we depend on for our day to day needs. The fact is terrorism is just an excuse they're using to institute laws that violate the rights of the constitution. I say if they're going to piss on the constitution, well just burn it, that would be a great deal more respectful.

It's just a matter of time, in my opinion, before we end up living in a world that will make Ray Bradbury and Orson Wells visions of the future look cozy and warm. I strongly suggest that those people that deviate from the norm (which is a large number of us on this forum) keep an ear to the ground. When it finally happens, we're all going to want to be somewhere else. Am I paranoid? Well then give me some proof that I'm wrong.

Aaron

So do something about it, i am eagerly awaiting the show.

The time for "spreading awareness" has already come and gone. Everyone who cares about changing things most likely already knows they are being screwed over. i have said it before, and i will say it again: This is indisputably going to be another circle jerk thread. Think i am wrong? Prove it and actually do something other than just talking about it.

That's fine, but if you don't have anything to contribute or if you feel the topic is a waste of time, no one is asking you to participate, you can choose to listen.

Now we can commence the circle jerk.

Aaron