WillingToListen

My last post for a while, many are appeased.

You don't know who Ray See Bliss is!

He's apparently the definite authority on Christianality. Jesus seeks regularly his advice about how to be a good Christian.

Yes,...and he's mentioned in this youtube:

Sorry I don't share your same definition of 'success' with kundalini. Another difference between myself and those who have done this 'KAP' system is that they are actually trying to have a kundalini awakening. I wasn't then, nor am I now.

To me 'success' with my kundalini would be me enjoying life again as I did a year ago.

I don't care about fighting people or 'using the force'.

The only thing I'm trying to attain is control over my life/emotions.

It seems like everyone here wants superpowers so bad, I ignored a decent amount of suggestions because I felt many had the air of "I want telepathy, eye lasers and a spandex suit"- that info wouldn't suit me, because I don't care.

KAP...will...help...you...cope............look at Tao and Santiago...both enjoy the hell out of life...

Maybe you enjoy the spotlight. The damsel in distress...IDK

I'm leaning more towards the "damsel" scenario because you're still posting here...unlike your posting title which says "my last post for awhile".....

• Like 2

I'll check i out then.

One more thing.

I feel like I've given/stirred K energy in a few people who are/were very close to me, through my voice. They started to say things that they normally wouldn't and started being very "open". I feel like I did a really bad thing by giving advice to them/'teaching' because I've seen some of their new thinking lead to some of the same lows I'm experiencing, I feel like I'm going to be punished for it. I know it might be in my head, but I feel it most certainly isn't.

Like, years ago when I had a court date for a violation(It was VERY probable for me to go to prison) and I was speaking to the judge, it was like I sent him a message of how I really was as a person using 'the wave'. Like I started talking to him, then my focus became a point between his eyes and everything outside of my line of vision started to get blurry like tunnel vision, it was like I was suddenly 100 ft away from the judge. I blanked out- I don't even remember what I said to him, just the feelings I was sending. I ended up recieving a really light sentence. Idunno I've thought about that day lately.

I really want to work on how I end up influencing others, I don't really want to influence them at all.

Deeply understandable, the old self has been rattled, and to bad there isn't a manual how to handle this wake up call. Had a similar effect while raising my 2 boys, which didn't come with a manual either. ha~ Usually our intense optimism can carry spaciousness through anything, as long as thinking doesn't scatter within the theater mindstages. After all, isn't potential limitless? yes, but at some point you have to do something with it, so let go or let your intuition guide you and you will achieve whatever it is. Namaste

• Like 2

I'm leaning more towards the "damsel" scenario because you're still posting here...unlike your posting title which says "my last post for awhile".....

Could you please stop now? I don't care about these KAP people you worship, as I've stated before. I don't even agree with the way they treat kundalini.

You aren't coming off to me as an experienced practitioner, nor as someone who's trying to 'help'.

If you're going to keep commenting it'd be nice of you to answer one of the questions I asked in my original post, or did you not read it?

Correction: My last thread for a while.

You would probably be less frustrated if you payed less attention to me ^__^

True words spoken.

On the other hand, truth hurts.

Could you please stop now? I don't care about these KAP people you worship, as I've stated before. I don't even agree with the way they treat kundalini.

You aren't coming off to me as an experienced practitioner, nor as someone who's trying to 'help'.

If you're going to keep commenting it'd be nice of you to answer one of the questions I asked in my original post, or did you not read it?

Correction: My last thread for a while.

I don't worship them. I give respect where respect is due.

They say ignorance is bliss but quite the contrary in your case.

You, my fair maiden are going on ignore.

You didn't add anything to the discussion nor did you address the questions I posed.

I don't worship them. I give respect where respect is due. They say ignorance is bliss but quite the contrary in your case.You, my fair maiden are going on ignore.

I am a male as I'm sure you are aware, but okay ^__^