yondaime109

Losing your virginity what was it like?

About $90 lol.

That's remarkable. Now tell me what exactly was it like, Dive into the furthest reaches of your mind and drag out every suppressed memory you have about this experience. Please describe what happened that day?

malikshreds, on 27 May 2013 - 19:39, said:snapback.png

It's part of media plus sexual impulses. Once you have sex, then you're like wtf? This wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Then you're like man, I wish I did it with someone worth my time. That's basically why sex is saved till marriage because you actually love the person and you're willing to practice till it comes perfect.

It was like that ^

• Like 2

I don't know if this helps but does it make you feel any better to remind you that you've had sex countless times in countless past lives?

I don't know if this helps but does it make you feel any better to remind you that you've had sex countless times in countless past lives?

Unless he was a virgin in all those past lives :o

yondaime, what are you looking to get out of this thread? Are you trying to prepare yourself for what might happen? Are you trying to live vicariously through others? Do you have a girl you'd like to fuck? Do you have a girl you'd like to date? Have you just lost a girl? Are you looking to start talking to these girls?

Everyone is going to have a different experience. Some people had their first drunk, some people waited til after marriage, some people had a horribly embarrassing first time, came too soon, couldn't get it up, couldn't get it in, couldn't get it off, etc. So they built from that with experience.

Some people had a fairly middle of the road first time. They got in, did their thing, and got out. Then their experience went off from that.

So what are you looking to do?

• Like 2

I was really high and couldn't get it up because I was laughing too much. Then we waited a while and then it was like wooooaaaaahahhhh this is awesome! Then she broke my heart. :D

I remember thinking it was a really important experience for a long time, but I don't see it as anything special anymore. It's not like you are a different person after. It's an action that is in the past once it's over (unless you catch something, then you have to live with it). I could still be a virgin now and I would probably be the same person. Sex is only worthwhile in a framework of trust and kindness.

• Like 1

Maybe I can rekindle some old relationships.

Maybe I can rekindle some old relationships.

Oh I'm most certain you will lol, just be careful what you wish for........ :wacko:

Unless he was a virgin in all those past lives :o

yondaime, what are you looking to get out of this thread? Are you trying to prepare yourself for what might happen? Are you trying to live vicariously through others? Do you have a girl you'd like to fuck? Do you have a girl you'd like to date? Have you just lost a girl? Are you looking to start talking to these girls?

Everyone is going to have a different experience. Some people had their first drunk, some people waited til after marriage, some people had a horribly embarrassing first time, came too soon, couldn't get it up, couldn't get it in, couldn't get it off, etc. So they built from that with experience.

Some people had a fairly middle of the road first time. They got in, did their thing, and got out. Then their experience went off from that.

So what are you looking to do?

All the reasons you listed.

All the reasons you listed.

Lift weights, run, eat healthy, and read this blog: heartiste.wordpress.com

If you're still in school, play a sport. Keep your studies up when you're in school. Mostly use the sport to stay in shape, build a social network, and as an extra curricular to put on your college application.

Read the blog above so girls aren't such a damn mystery, and so you can get laid and start having some fucking self confidence.

Make good grades, get a girlfriend if it's that important to you, stay in shape, get into college. Get a practical degree so you can get a job and actually contribute to society while being paid in the process. This will help you pay for hobbies and things to do with a girlfriend (which you will have thanks to that blog).

Quit the spiritual game. None of it will give you what you are looking for.

Live in the world. I think that's what you really want.

When I was about 16, that's what I wanted. I passed up my chances at doing my suggestions above because I thought spirituality would give me what I wanted. I was wrong.

When I was 22 I started doing the above, and several months later I had a girlfriend and no longer had my virginity. I also had a body I felt comfortable in without a shirt, and felt comfortable around the ladies to not feel like shit.

Unfortunately, I was too late to recoup my education, but I managed to sweet talk my way into a fairly decent job.

In any case, if you're young, and that's you in your avatar, do what I suggested above.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1

Ok this isn't very deep or spiritual but one sure fire way to get girls to throw themselves at you is to train as an MMA fighter. Yes I'm serious I was doing this in Alaska and it was crazy. There were actually guys who got into it because it was so easy to get girls lol.

I guess this would be my advice to someone who is not interested in meditation.

Edited by dmattwads

Lift weights, run, eat healthy, and read this blog: heartiste.wordpress.com

If you're still in school, play a sport. Keep your studies up when you're in school. Mostly use the sport to stay in shape, build a social network, and as an extra curricular to put on your college application.

Read the blog above so girls aren't such a damn mystery, and so you can get laid and start having some fucking self confidence.

Make good grades, get a girlfriend if it's that important to you, stay in shape, get into college. Get a practical degree so you can get a job and actually contribute to society while being paid in the process. This will help you pay for hobbies and things to do with a girlfriend (which you will have thanks to that blog).

Quit the spiritual game. None of it will give you what you are looking for.

Live in the world. I think that's what you really want.

When I was about 16, that's what I wanted. I passed up my chances at doing my suggestions above because I thought spirituality would give me what I wanted. I was wrong.

When I was 22 I started doing the above, and several months later I had a girlfriend and no longer had my virginity. I also had a body I felt comfortable in without a shirt, and felt comfortable around the ladies to not feel like shit.

Unfortunately, I was too late to recoup my education, but I managed to sweet talk my way into a fairly decent job.

In any case, if you're young, and that's you in your avatar, do what I suggested above.

Gee whiz, This is helpful. I'm already in excellent shape But, I'll go to college when I join the military then use certain methods to become a genius and inventor. What what? You're telling me to forget metaphysics? Damn myself to a life of ejaculation? Hell no! Why use what I learn here to my advantage?

Ok this isn't very deep or spiritual but one sure fire way to get girls to throw themselves at you is to train as an MMA fighter. Yes I'm serious I was doing this in Alaska and it was crazy. There were actually guys who got into it because it was so easy to get girls lol.

Well, I'm trying to accomplish things beyond MMA like developing the ability to punch through a brick wall or leave footprints in steel. Maybe i'll be more motived to accomplish these things when I sublimate my jing.

Well, I'm trying to accomplish things beyond MMA like developing the ability to punch through a brick wall or leave footprints in steel. Maybe i'll be more motived to accomplish these things when I sublimate my jing.

*banging head against wall lol. You do realize that to do those things you have to meditate a LOT don't you?

MMA is crazy good because there's that danger element that chicks crave.

But lemme tell ya, any sport is a good way to go. I went out for the varsity basketball team my sophomore year of college. I didn't make it. But damn did I meet a lot of pretty girls who were into me just because I played basketball :)

Didn't score with any of them because I didn't know what I really wanted.

I told myself I wanted all the spiritual bullshit.

I really just wanted some pussy.

• Like 2

*banging head against wall lol. You do realize that to do those things you have to meditate a LOT don't you?

Not at all, Your bones have to be to denser than the object that you want to smash. Your punch has to be strong enough and fast enough to travel at the necessary speeds required to shatter it.

But lemme tell ya, any sport is a good way to go. I went out for the varsity basketball team my sophomore year of college. I didn't make it. But damn did I meet a lot of pretty girls who were into me just because I played basketball :)

Yes, I'd like that as well. But the difference is I plan on using it to my advantage.

Yea that's true, if your a jock regardless of sport you become popular with the lasses. I just spoke of the MMA route cause that is what I was into. Interestingly enough though qigong and meditation helped me to advance fast in it. Since most MMA guys don't do that stuff I had an advantage. :)

Yea that's true, if your a jock regardless of sport you become popular with the lasses. I just spoke of the MMA route cause that is what I was into. Interestingly enough though qigong and meditation helped me to advance fast in it. Since most MMA guys don't do that stuff I had an advantage. :)

Yeah, But why not have the ultimate advantage? Just being able to knock someone out or shatter their skull with a single punch. That's impressive.

Yeah, But why not have the ultimate advantage? Just being able to knock someone out or shatter their skull with a single punch. That's impressive.

um well if you shatter someone's skull you'll go to jail, of course the good news is if you can do that you won't have to worry about being anyone's bitch in jail haha.

Girls don't care if you can shatter someone's skull, but they do like the confidence and persona of an athlete.

• Like 1