Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

May 24 Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance Qi-Talk: Everyone Wants to Go to Heaven but No One Wants to Die

Yeah after writing the above qigong master Jim Nance Qi-talk and our follow up conversation - it was 1 a.m. and I crashed asleep since I had spent the day doing physical labor. Anyway soon after I woke up with my body buzzing in electromagnetic bliss. It felt awesome. I realized that Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance had probably been waiting for me to sleep so that my mind would not get in the away of the healing energy. haha.

• Like 1

So just got off the phone with Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance. He told me an amazing story about the origins of his teaching career for 35 years. So I updated my blogpost - also a photo of Jim Nance doing Gymcraftics in 1961!!

I'm really enjoying reading these chats you're having with Master Jim Nance.. they are fascinating.

I'm really enjoying reading these chats you're having with Master Jim Nance.. they are fascinating.

Yeah me too, you may have to write his autobiography Drew, could have a best seller on your hands.

Sign in to follow this