So you humans keep eradicating Ants and destroying their colonies. they will reincarnate as and infiltrate the lifeways of humans. they are evident in politics.

So you figured in the past that it was okay to wield dominion over nature and systemically hunt and eat the Dodo and mar the Buffalo for her fur.

So the Dodo stuck around and made fools of you all but you called those poor children stupid, the Buffalo is born a man who refuses to acknowledge other men, and you call it autism!

So Your history tells it one way, when it really happened quite differently... no doubt about it, the so-called reptillians (dont make me laugh) :lol: oy. you cannot even comprehend how your science could be lying to you about the dinosaurs.

Raptors were so brilliant and beautiful people, and you wiped them out. genocide. you deserve their indignant retribution.

END YOUR HARMFUL LIFEWAYS!

*passes the bong* :lol:

seriously though interesting theory about the ants :D If it is true, it must mean that there is a female out there that is the leader of the illuminati.

*passes the bong* :lol:

seriously though interesting theory about the ants :D If it is true, it must mean that there is a female out there that is the leader of the illuminati.

Intrinsic physiology does not carry over :lol: so if it IS a woman, she's also in control of Monsanto, for the chemicals she needs to control her brood.

In the case of reptilians though, they're just cannibals with a very "ranch style" operation.

• Like 1

In the case of reptilians though, they're just cannibas

this is exactly how i read this post in my head

i was like "SMOKE THEMMMM"

Mythical cousin of weed:

Cannabuddhist, with the mythical strain of "cannibal", grown from the stomach of a Buddha.

Ritualistically prepared by the Buddha himself, fasted until nearly expired, then takes in as much of the seed of the cannabis plant as possible, while dying, to then lay to rest in a shallow grave and allow the plant to grow from the Buddha's own body.

Aptly named by the karmic munchies driving people insane.

Sign in to follow this