eccentric215

Meterial to share with my yoga class....

I would like some good recomendations to share with my yoga class be it books or dvds....Most the books I know of are of martial arts origion.... I do have a bone meditation cd and I'm going to print out the skeleton meditation to share with my class mates..... What I'm looking for is a quick no frills guide to cultivation.... The quickest way I know to experiance chi is a hwa rang do techniqe for breaking.... But grabbing the attention span of a class I do not teach long enough to go over the basics is a bit of a challenge.... So my goal is to just donate some good books and dvds to the class and let them work on it off time.....

There are many different approaches towards cultivation so it depends on what you are looking for, but the most basic and also one of the best books I have found for Taoist or Qi cultivation is "Restoring your life energy" by Waysun Liao http://www.amazon.com/Restoring-Your-Life-Energy-Well-Being/dp/1590309960/ref=la_B001K8IR56_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1367685502&sr=1-6 All the exercises in the book are good but the meditation where you bring your senses one by one to the LDT is excellent.

Edited by Jetsun
  • Like 1