Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Animal Flesh and the Fall of Man.

Are you sure?

You seem to be getting pretty worked up about eating meat... strong identification? why?

If you keep reading you may find some good info... I think you haven't read much, maybe barely the first page eh?

I feel like we are starting all over again... covering things that have more or less been addressed already.

The Tao is my first language :P hahaha

How can you speak of non judgement and karma in the same thought process?

How can you make the statements you make without judgement... ?

You don't find that odd?

Also

The Three Treasures or Three Jewels (simplified Chinese: 三宝; traditional Chinese: 三寶; pinyin: sānbǎo) are basic virtues in Taoism comprising Compassion, Moderation, and Humility. They are also translated as kindness, simplicity (or the absence of excess), and modesty.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat. Pink Floyd rules, BTW which ones Pink?

And to all you meat eaters and vegetarians, keep up the good work.I will have a couple mouthfuls of air to help wash that down.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen

The picture brought back a memory.

I keep Koi and Goldfish in my ponds.

Back when I was a member of the local Koi club once a year we would go around to see other members' ponds and fish.

I went to see this one gentleman's pond which was an in-ground swimming pool converted to a fish pond.

For a demonstration, he got into the pond, back against the wall, extended his arms out horizontally, and a very large (about 25 - 30 pounds) Koi swam up and stopped right in his arms. He raised his arms lifting the Koi out of the water and the fish remained right there in his arms, no indication of any fear. He then lowered her back into the water and pushed her off to go swim.

The down side of having other animals as friends is that most have a very short life span compared to humans. In nearly all cases we will have to experience the death and loss of our friends.

• Like 2

The down side of having other animals as friends is that most have a very short life span compared to humans. In nearly all cases we will have to experience the death and loss of our friends.

Yes, but that is also a good training - so to speak- for the loss we will experience sooner or later with fellow human beings.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this