Sign in to follow this  
Harmonious Emptiness

Would not be sufficient cause for the path to exist

IIf one is looking at a Guodian Bamboo chapter (16,32,37,46,59,64), then I would recommend one of these meanings above.

This doesn't quite make sense to me, when King Wen wrote about Heng as endurance at least 500 years prior to the Guodian...

However, I am interested to hear more about it's other meanings...

This doesn't quite make sense to me, when King Wen wrote about Heng as endurance at least 500 years prior to the Guodian...

However, I am interested to hear more about it's other meanings...

It should be noted that the earliest Yijing and commentary was found at Mawangdui... and the script is already different then the Guodian bamboo Chu script for Heng. It should also be noted that this Mawangdui Yijing and commentaries different from the standard version which most people comment about and quote and know (sounds like the DDJ all over again).

Realize that the Chu script is not really similar to the northern scripts. My main point would be to consider those southern 'barbarian' Chu developed an ancient meaning of Heng which may be found in the Guodian as we see the Chu script being used.

southern 'barbarian' Chu developed an ancient meaning of Heng which may be found in the Guodian as we see the Chu script being used.

This could be plausible, the same as some colonies retain older ways of language while the language changes in the places where it originated.

Do you have any links to the Guodian Yijing?

tnx

Sign in to follow this