Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

my zen/tao death poem thing?

So I am going in for a kidney biopsy nothing serious at all the docs just want to find out why there is extra protein in my urine. but i thought this would be a good time to write a death poem thingy.

Here i go

Asante sana! Squash banana! We we nugu, Mi mi apana!

LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you think when rainbow dash dies she will perform the jalus from tibetan buddhism? i mean she is rainbow colored.

Not trying to offened anyone just spreading the crazy wisdom around, after all i am a diaper wearing lion.

• Like 3

So I am going in for a kidney biopsy nothing serious at all the docs just want to find out why there is extra protein in my urine. but i thought this would be a good time to write a death poem thingy.

Here i go

Asante sana! Squash banana! We we nugu, Mi mi apana!

LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you think when rainbow dash dies she will perform the jalus from tibetan buddhism? i mean she is rainbow colored.

Not trying to offened anyone just spreading the crazy wisdom around, after all i am a diaper wearing lion.

I hope everything is healthy for you and wish you all the best of health and happy fuzzy positive thoughts. :D

----

Okay, just saw your post on good results. Happy!

Edited by 林愛偉

Sign in to follow this