Mal

[HHC Study] Hua Hu Ching Chapter 12

Have you noticed that my avatar is the tarot card, the Fool? He is about to walk right off a cliff because he is not paying attention. It is the card that I most strongly relate to.

I see golden light in his legs.

Yes. Thank you so much for everything you did. He was scheduled to come home this week anyway, before his legs woke up. And now he can come home a fully functioning person. I am tempted to want to talk to him, although I've not met him before - to tell him about looking at his father differently from here on out, with more compassion and less fear. This is my own fear that he may re-manifest a condition again. But as I think about it, I think the healing energy took care of the inner dynamics of it all. That Lance Armstrong is absolutely right in walking away without a word, and there is no fear that it may occur again. The dynamics are cured, and he did it within himself, unbeknownst to even himself. In my personal case, I've come to utilize within a healing circumstance the Sun - that both the healer and the healee are both contained within the Sun, that we're all part of the Sun. That way, there is no separation at all, merely different faces looking out from the Sun's surface. This makes it a lot easier to get into the Oneness mindset; and not only that, it removes the illusion of time and space. Perhaps in the healing we are overriding both time and space, making it possible to do long-distance healings, without even the knowledge of the one being healed. As to time, it is all Now - even if it seems that the accident happened previously. It didn't. It happened Now. As to space, that too is illusion. There really is no difference between Ohio, Oregon, and wherever he was hospitalized, maybe Georgia if I recall. There is no difference at all between you and me and Joshua, and our triangulated awareness of that helped move the dynamic along.

This reminds me of quantum physics, in a sense. Matter being both a particle and a wave, a concept that I've mentioned a couple times on TTB's. A particle would take up space only, it would be capable of stillness. The wave of probability, on the other hand, involves time; a measurement from point A to point B. So we sit at the intersection of time and space - we are both a particle and a wave at the same time.

As to the Fool; yes, you and I are fools. We try very hard to comprehend the incomprehensible. And yet something keeps driving us further and further. It seems just an inch out of our grasp, so close, and yet it seems to retreat a little further each time we think we have it in hand. To tease us and keep us from complacency, I suspect. I wonder if it would even be possible for the Fool to get to the edge of the firmament; perhaps it would keep extending and the Fool would be safe always. But the Fool's willingness to go right up to the edge is our Trump card. And, luckily, we have our provision cart with us; it's right there on the Fool's shoulder.

One more thought on the Plato cave metaphor that came to me this morning. There is a flaw in the metaphor in a sense, in that anybody with a brain would soon, within 30 seconds, realize that he himself was the one casting the shadow onto the screen. The sun was behind him, the shadow would have been his and those sitting with him. He would know real soon that whatever he himself did, the shadow did. If he raised his own arm, the shadow would raise its arm. Can we see this metaphorically as self awareness? But to extend the metaphor even further out, and if he thought it through far enough, he would understand the shadow to be the consequence of himself being between the screen and the source of the light, the fire behind him.

What I'm getting at here is that all, whether seen or unseen, is a big cosmic soup. The unseen is merely the broth, but the matter is there.....just not as concentrated as the matter within our body or any other vegetable in the soup dense enough to cast a shadow.

Edited by manitou

As to your reference to the sun, here is a couple of quotes that perhaps you would like to kick around.

A serpent interwoven among the olive leaves on her head, devouring its own tail, denotes that the aurific unctuosity was soiled with the venom of terrestrial corruption which surrounded it and must be mortified and purified by seven planetary circulations or purifications called flying eagles (alchemical terminology) in order to make it medicinal for the restoration of health. (Here the emanations from the sun are recognized as a medicine for the healing of human ills.) The seven planetary circulations are represented by the circumambulations of the Masonic lodge; by the marching of the Jewish priests seven times around the walls of Jericho, and of the Mohammedan priests seven times around the Kabba at Mecca. From the crown of gold project three horns of plenty, signifying the abundance of the gifts of Nature proceeding from one root having its origin in the heavens (head of Isis). (The Secret Teachings of All Ages, by Manly P. Hall )

The young or small physical mind/body/spirit complex has the seven energy centers potentiated before the birthing process. There are also analogs in time/space of these energy centers corresponding to the seven energy centers in each of the seven true color densities. Thus in the microcosm exists all the experience that is prepared. It is as though the infant contains the universe. (Law of One, session 48)

The term density is a, what you would call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, seven sub-sub-densities, and so on infinitely. (Law of One, session 16)

If I am interpreting this correctly, the chakra system within our physical bodies is a miniature of the cosmic density system, and also a miniature of the planetary/sun system. Each system is tied to the others. Since the seven chakras of our bodies are sub-densities of third density, there should be other chakra sets within the other densities. Ra talks about this as seen in the quote below. The I AM Universe talks about this, but it appears to be taken off the Internet now. What interests me is that some people have explored these higher density chakras from this density.

Each of the true color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow-ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. ... The entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread. (Law of One, session 48)

Any thoughts on this?

Hello RV - what a beautiful new avatar you have. Did someone say potentiality? That bud has it all. This Bud's for you, girl.

Manly P. said: (Isn't he fabulous?) "A serpent interwoven among the olive leaves on her head, devouring its own tail, denotes that the aurific unctuosity was soiled with the venom of terrestrial corruption which surrounded it and must be mortified and purified by seven planetary circulations or purifications called flying eagles (alchemical terminology) in order to make it medicinal for the restoration of health."

Wouldn't this seem to infer that the Big Bang was all one Big Mistake, lol? And I can't help but notice that you have an aurific unctuosity of your own on the head of your avatar. And that the Fool is carrying a triad of olive leaves in his left hand, no doubt symbolizing the triad of the Original Cause, the three faces of the I Am, whether that be in the form of Father, Son, Holy Ghost; Creation, Preservation, and Decay; or Birth, Life, Death. I don't see the Ouroborous (sp?) interwoven in your olive leaves, but he is there nonetheless; the eternal principal of unmanifest potentiality. The Dao. Your picture is small, but is that a coiled snake with its head rising, the snake of Kundalini, at your right hand?

To bring this down to a much more local level, have you noticed that since your K-activation that you can feel which chakra has a blockage at the time that it needs to be 'worked on' and further purified, to go along with the metaphor above? That the 7 chakras give us clues to that in our character that needs to be brought to the fore? When I feel the 'stuck-edness' of energy in, say, the power chakra, the 3rd - that this always means that I am out of balance in the area of 'power', involving an ego struggle, that needs to be examined and purged? Or when the heart chakra is stuck (which would mean I am acting in a less than wholly loving way in some situation), or sometimes the chakra in the throat area feels the stuck push of energy trying to get through - the chakra which involves how we present to the world, how we vocalize, how we manifest in the physical. I think this meshes very well with your mention of the 7 planets and the ideation that souls, after death, must travel through the 7 spheres to return to the sun, our home and place of purification (if the ancients had it right, including the ancient freemasons)

It just at this moment occurred to me that the snake of the awakened Kundalini spirit within is the very same as the ourabourous biting it's own tail; the snake of unmanifest ideation, of creation, of eternity, of aurific unctuosity.. I'd never looked at it that specific way before.

As we speak, I happen to be studying the 28th degree of the Scottish Rites in Morals and Dogma. There is sort of a synchronistic paragraph I read last night:

"As formerly the number One designated harmony, order, or the Good Principle (the ONE and ONLY God, expressed in Latin by Solus, whence the words Sol, Soleil, symbol of this God), the number Two expressed the contrary idea. There commenced the fatal knowledge of good and evil. Everything double, false, opposed to the single and sole reality, was expressed by the Binary number. It expressed also that state of contrariety in which nature exists, were everything is double; night and day, light and darkness, cold and heat, wet and dry, health and sickness, error and truth, one and the other sex, etc. Hence the Romans dedicated the second month in the year to Pluto, the God of Hell, and the second day of that month to the 'manes' of the dead.

"The number One, with the Chinese, signified unity, harmony, order, the Good Principle, or God; Two, disorder, duplicity, falsehood...."

If I am interpreting this correctly, the chakra system within our physical bodies is a miniature of the cosmic density system, and also a miniature of the planetary/sun system. Each system is tied to the others. Since the seven chakras of our bodies are sub-densities of third density, there should be other chakra sets within the other densities. Ra talks about this as seen in the quote below. The I AM Universe talks about this, but it appears to be taken off the Internet now. What interests me is that some people have explored these higher density chakras from this density.

Any thoughts on this?

I didn't know there was such thing as the I Am Universe on the internet! I wish it were still there - was it a wonderful website? I can't comment too much on your colors or octaves - I've not taken the time to enlighten myself on the nature of color or sound - although I am an artist and a musician. Perhaps when I've finished the stack of books on my nightstand my new stack will have studies about true color and the next octave of experience. If you can shed any light on that, I'd much like to hear what you have to say.

Manitou: Your picture is small, but is that a coiled snake with its head rising, the snake of Kundalini, at your right hand?

No. The right hand is holding a stick which is carrying his bundle. His left hand is holding a walking stick and a rose.

Manitou: Have you noticed that since your K-activation that you can feel which chakra has a blockage at the time that it needs to be 'worked on' and further purified, to go along with the metaphor above?

I am told by an Inner Voice what I need to do at any given time to aid in the process. I do my best to obey.

Manitou: If you can shed any light on that [the next octave of experience], I'd much like to hear what you have to say.

I will just tease you into study by saying that there are chakras in the body which are part sub-densities of this mortal world in which we live. These are the ones we are familiar with. But there are other sets of chakras correlating with the other densities. One such chakra is the 12th and it is found above your head at a point just beyond your fingertips if you reach upward as high as you can. Some call this the Christ Consciousness Center. It is an important crossroads of energy channels which run through you auric field. If you meditate on this 12th chakra, it wakes up and becomes a gate. It is the tip of the wizard hat.

Yes, I'm familiar with the gate, just not with that particular visualization. The Christ Consciousness is the All-Love and All-Openness mindset, and I think the goal is to be as close to that as often as possible. But it is through the Christ Consciousness, that place of no judgment at all, that healing can be done. Wu-wei as well, IMO. Yes, it is the tip of the wizard hat; the total transcending of anything on this physical level; a place where All is Accepted and there is no division, labeling of good or bad, or seeing us as separate beings.

Either someone told me once or I read somewhere where there was an Enlightened woman who did nothing but laugh. At any situation, no matter how 'evil' or pathetic others would see it. She would just laugh. When being introduced to someone, she would laugh. she clearly saw through the illusion of separateness and apparently found it awfully funny that everyone else got so caught up in it.

Manitou: Have you noticed that since your K-activation that you can feel which chakra has a blockage at the time that it needs to be 'worked on' and further purified, to go along with the metaphor above?

Here's a Ra quote that explains your question:

The in-streamings of energy are felt by the energy centers which need, and are prepared for, activation. Thus those who feel the stimulation at violet-ray level are getting just that. Those feeling it within the forehead between the brows are experiencing indigo ray and so forth. Those experiencing tingling and visual images are having some blockage in the energy center being activated and thus the electrical body spreads this energy out and its effect is diffused. (Law of One, session 50)

The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance. (Law of One, session 49)

The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. ...

We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity.

The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth. Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh. (Law of One, session 49)

When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your space/time. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole. (Law of One, session 50)

There is a lot of information here. The question I have asked myself all along is: where do I feel the inner and outer energies meeting? Where is the work taking place at this time?

Do you wish to attain pure Tao? Then you must understand and integrate within yourself the three main energies of the universe.

The first is the earth energy. Centered in the belly, it expresses itself as sexuality. Those who cultivate and master the physical energy attain partial purity.

The second is the heaven energy. Centered in the mind, it expresses itself as knowledge and wisdom. Those whose minds merge with the Universal Mind also attain partial purity.

The third is the harmonized energy. Centered in the heart, it expresses itself as spiritual insight. Those who develop spiritual insight also attain partial purity.

Only when you achieve all three-mastery of the physical energy, universal mindedness, and spiritual insight-and express them in a virtuous integral life, can you attain pure Tao. (Hua Hu Ching, ch62, by Lao Tzu)

Edited by traveler

Absolutely fascinating reading. As for myself, any achievement I have made along those lines has come in these three much more mundane ways:

- Meditated for about 30 years on achieving no-thought. Whenever a thought would come into my mind, I would whisk it away. I can get into no-thought instantaneously, even while walking around.

- Worked the 12 steps of recovery initially, with all earnestness. Did the personal inventory; assumed I had every character defect known to man and set about finding to what degree I had it. Continued 'giving it away' in an AA format and found that it broadened on its own to include everyone, everywhere. Found some modicum of humility by making some rough amends. Still continue to work step 11 (where we immediately make the correction within ourselves or to another when we see that we are wrong in our thinking or actions).

- Read everything that my heart called me to read - luckily, I found the TTC at a yard sale. I looked for knowledge in every tradition I became interested in. Every man seems to be born with an imprint of 'god' on his heart, regardless of where in the world he is born, whichever structure he's born into.

My guess is we can see where the work is taking place at this time by our outer manifestations. As above, so below.

Edited by manitou