Shagrath

Traditional Wudang Medicine Amsterdam

IMMHO Rene did the form gracefully. I thought he was doing the random sequence method of Tai Ji Chuan but I guess not. However, I didn't recognize his form but saw couple of Tai Ji moves. I would say he was only performing Dynamic Chi Kung.

It's normally acceptable to ask where a teacher was taught. I would just ask how or where he became a priest and instructor. I get the sense you'll receive a satisfactory answer. Keeping in mind, its unlikely that there is one teacher anywhere who can be the equivalent of continual learning with various teachers throughout one's life.

I have never heard of that master You Xuande nor this wudang pai sanfeng lienage. I am a novice at those things and that is why I want to learn real authentic teachings. So you think that this is good stuff?

You Xuande is the current headmaster on Wudang mountain, so it appears You Li Ou was authorized to teach directly via Wudang mountain.

http://wudang-academy.com/xuan-wu-pai/

Do you think it is worth it?

Year 1:

Theory: Yangsheng theory, Yin Yang Theory, Anti-aging theory, Chinese anatomy and Physiology part I, How to run a healthcentre theory, Anmo theory.

Practice: Meditation, Wudang fitness I, II and III, Daoist Self massage qigong, Wudang Yoga, Gongfu, Wudang Taiji 13, Body and foot massage, Chinese chair massage.

Self-cultivation: Zhongwujigong I and secret anatomical practice.

Year 2:

Theory: Wuxing Theory, Chinese anatomy and physiology Part II, Dietary Techniques, Health theory, Disease theory, teaching theory. Western and Chinese anatomy

Practice: Gongfu, Bamboo formula qigong, Needle techniques, Dermatology and pain treatment, Wudang Taiji 18 and Taiyi, Beauty and weightregulation treatments. Learning self-assessment and reporting, brother and sisterhood obligations

Self-cultivation: Zhongwujigong II, Neidan practice

Year 3:

Theory: Complex Theories, Medical acupuncture and TCM acupuncture, Clinic administration, Dietary Techniques II and III, Herbal Foods I and II,.

Practice: Medical acupuncture and TCM acupuncture, Herbal foods I and II, Wudang Taiji 36, Wudang Taiji sword form, One needle practice, Clinical massage.

Self-Cultivation: Zhongwujigong III, Neidan practice, Continuation learning self-assessment and reporting, brother and sisterhood obligations.

You are very lucky to have this school anywhere near you if you're looking to study Daoism and Daoist arts.