Sign in to follow this  
Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

We are taught to be dishonest at birth

RE : Why Vmarcoian,,

Its just a gentle tease Vm , at least you can be recognized for your style :)

Does VMarco ever contradict Buddhism or the Tao?

Occasionally , Tao , for Buddhism I dont want to judge.

There is no call for me to comply with the ideas of Descartes, but , that being said ,

I already indicated much the same idea in another thread. And posed a question about the

issue of corroboration , which seems to indicate a reality that we cant know directly but implies itself to all.

"HOWEVER,...this cancer (meaning, a striving towards individualism, separation, and veiling of coherent light), can be dissolved,...instantly dissolved, by uncovering Consciousness of the Present."

Go ahead ! dissolve me , I dare you.

You show your individuality with every post

;)

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

All in all, stosh's point is clear and self evident: there are consequences for both sides of the spectrum and finding balance is my only objective.

If you have any desire to wake up,...to be truth realized,...to understand the Tao,...cease seeking "balance." There is no balance. For example, the sum of all positives and negatives is their dissolution.

The inquiry is: harmonic balanced interchange. That is how Yin/Yang is realized,...and from which, the Tao is uncovered.

Ultimately, harmonic balanced interchange does not exist within the Tao,...however, realizing the illusory nature of harmonic balanced interchange, is the Way to the Tao.

Lao Tzu correctly said, "The Tao gives birth to One. One gives birth to yin and yang. Yin and yang give birth to all things....The Tao gives rise to all form, yet is has no form of its own."

Are you your parents? Your parents are not even One. They are Yin/Yang, as you believe you are. However, the you that you are is not Yin/Yang. The you that you are is not One. Those are concepts to make the illusory projection palatable. Remember,....the ascension is simply the reverse of the descension.

How do you reverse what is projected on a theaters screen? Are you the film in the projector? Are you the illusory projector itself?

You are the Still, Undivided Light,...the Tao. Undivided Light does not project.

Sounds to me as if you could tweak your "object-ive."

Sounds more like you think he is getting to close to a valid perspective so its time to baffle him with B.S.

The ol' undermine all beliefs thing

:)

Edited by Stosh

haw it has its place. no. i am becoming whole, that is all. VM has helpped me by far more than hindered anything i've attempted for myself.

Much like a loofah is abrasive but does the skin more good than harm.

A point from which one gains traction ? rather than a negative spin.

VERY sound Tao dude.

:)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this