Hahaha. I fell asleep and took a nap. I believe I met some one from the article. Said his name was Mike Esnow. Huge tall guy, REALLY tall. Sort of looked like a Eskimo kind of fella. Shook his hand and then woke up.

It is my honest belief that some maguses and individuals who play with energy and magick end up getting stuck some times in the astral. Known as the second death. It is heard of the book of revelations as well as some vampiric cults who understand the danger and mishaps with doing what they want and forsaking higher beings, aka love. They are then stuck helping themselves some how.

My understanding is that the way you vibrate in life is the way your going to vibrate In death. We can consciously change and heighten are vibrations through cultivation.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 1

My understanding is that the way you vibrate in life is the way your going to vibrate In death. We can consciously change and heighten are vibrations through cultivation.

My 2 cents, Peace

I have to agree with you. After going out of body, it seems easier to leave and move about when one's consciousness is not weighed down with heavy emotions or thoughts.