Sign in to follow this  
earth has no master

Top 1% of the world owns 81% of the world's wealth.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/recovery-for-7-percent.html

"From the end of the recession in 2009 through 2011 (the last year for which Census Bureau wealth data are available), the 8 million households in the U.S. with a net worth above $836,033 saw their aggregate wealth rise by an estimated $5.6 trillion, while the 111 million households with a net worth at or below that level saw their aggregate wealth decline by an estimated $600 billion." Pew Research, "An Uneven Recovery," by Richard Fry and Paul Taylor.

Recovery for the 7 Percent

bankster-chess.jpgPaul Craig Roberts

The reason bond prices are so high that real interest rates are negative is that the Fed is purchasing $1,000 billion of mortgage-backed “securities” and US Treasury debt annually. The lower the Fed forces interest rates, the higher go bond prices. If you are among the 7 percent, the Fed has produced capital gains for your bond portfolio. But if you are a saver among the 93 percent, you are losing purchasing power because the interest you receive is less than the rate of inflation.

The Pew report puts it this way: Since the “recovery” that began in June 2009, wealthy households experienced a 28 percent rise in their net worth, while everyone else lost 4 percent of their assets.

• Like 2

While I dont have a problem with someone doing well in their profession and making a good amount of money doing it, when the government actively takes steps that facilitate the widening gap, that is an issue. Anyone that thinks the fed's QEinfinity wasnt precipitated by government malfeasance is missing part of the story. Government-bigbank-bigbusiness collusion.

So when you see something like this "22 facts that prove"...these are mostly outcomes and not things that precipitated the current state of affairs.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/22-facts-that-prove-that-the-bottom-90-percent-of-america-is-systematically-getting-poorer

Better to understand the root in something like this, 10 things every american should know about the federal reserve - my main point is the creation of the federal reserve was a dereliction of congressional duties, an explicit selling out of the american people.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/10-things-that-every-american-should-know-about-the-federal-reserve

According to the results of the limited Fed audit mentioned above, a total of $16.1 trillion in secret loans were made by the Federal Reserve between December 1, 2007 and July 21, 2010.

The following is a list of loan recipients that was taken directly from page 131 of the audit report....

Citigroup - $2.513 trillion
Morgan Stanley - $2.041 trillion
Merrill Lynch - $1.949 trillion
Bank of America - $1.344 trillion
Barclays PLC - $868 billion
Bear Sterns - $853 billion
Goldman Sachs - $814 billion
Royal Bank of Scotland - $541 billion
JP Morgan Chase - $391 billion
Deutsche Bank - $354 billion
UBS - $287 billion
Credit Suisse - $262 billion
Lehman Brothers - $183 billion
Bank of Scotland - $181 billion
BNP Paribas - $175 billion
Wells Fargo - $159 billion
Dexia - $159 billion
Wachovia - $142 billion
Dresdner Bank - $135 billion
Societe Generale - $124 billion
"All Other Borrowers" - $2.639 trillion

and the fed turns around and says "we're not a government agency, therefore not subject to FOIA."

Section 128 of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 allows the Federal Reserve to pay interest on "excess reserves" that U.S. banks park at the Fed.

So the banks can just send their cash to the Fed and watch the money come rolling in risk-free.

So are many banks taking advantage of this?

You tell me. Just check out the chart below. The amount of "excess reserves" parked at the Fed has gone from nearly nothing to about 1.5 trillion dollars since 2008....

Excess-Reserves-of-Depository-Institutio

from the guardian

Consider this: we pretend that banks are private businesses that should be allowed to run their own affairs. But they are the biggest scroungers of public money of our time. Banks are lent vast sums of money by central banks at near-zero interest. They lend that money to us or back to the government at higher rates and rake in the difference by the billion. They don't even have to make clever investments to make huge profits.

I wish it were possible to obtain a single amendment to our Constitution. I would be willing to depend on that alone for the reduction of the administration of our government to the genuine principles of its Constitution; I mean an additional article, taking from the federal government the power of borrowing.

-Thomas Jefferson

unfortunately the branches of government in my state are completely captured and contacting them does nothing - you get a pre-canned response saying "thanks for your input, but we've given this a lot of thought, our minds are already made up and its for the good of everyone that we keep doing XYZ."

how are we not organized?

^ Apathy (A good example of that is the "Fall of Man thread")

its an old old game. i am surprised there is not a term for elitist-cide

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression.

In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains

seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we

must be aware of change in the air, however slight,

lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

- - Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas - -

Democide is a term revived and redefined by the political scientist R. J. Rummel as "the murder of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide and mass murder." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

Governments are just a front for criminal organisations / secret societies... has been that way for ages (in the literal sense)

"For the love of money is the root of all evil"

They control the left, right and middle and there is too much apathy amongst the masses... so nothing will change, a few individuals every generation will wake up to the game/matrix.

A few individuals of those individuals every generation will try to wake their brothers and sisters... with little success.

Even if enough are roused "they" have been playing this game for thousands of years... time + experience is against us.

So there is only one option?

Transcend / meditation / "get the fk out" become Immortal, haha

I'll see you on the other side?

//

I was watching Queen of the Damned the other day...

Lestat: A kingdom of corpses? Why? Akasha: Why not? Lestat: This is why you have risen? Akasha: They believe in nothing. Now they are nothing.

Governments are just a front for criminal organisations / secret societies... has been that way for ages (in the literal sense)

They control the left, right and middle and there is too much apathy amongst the masses... so nothing will change, a few individuals every generation will wake up to the game/matrix.

A few individuals of those individuals every generation will try to wake their brothers and sisters... with little success.

Even if enough are roused "they" have been playing this game for thousands of years... time + experience is against us.

//

Lestat: A kingdom of corpses? Why? Akasha: Why not? Lestat: This is why you have risen? Akasha: They believe in nothing. Now they are nothing.

This.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

//

Well, that probably explains the recent popularity of zombies....

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this