Tung

The Heart and Mind conection in westen medecine

I saw this guys documentaries a while ago they are pretty good, they have found "brain" cells in the heart and stomach now which they think may be more dominant than the head brain cells. So they are starting to understand the brain body balance a bit better now but as they say in the documentary many of the main text books used in schools and universities are yet to catch up.

I really liked when he showed the research Leonardo da Vinci did on the heart,it truly shows Leonardo's mind for art and science.

My dad really did die of a broken heart. I was surprised when I read his heart blockage. This doc confirms it can happen. He was chain smoking and chain drinking but it was the emotion of a broken heart that was the final cause. Of course no one can prove this but I read his energy. Then when I found his dead body the next morning I was even more surprised by the overwhelming love his heart was emitting -- so I knew his spirit was in a better place.

This heart doctor measuring weak electrical fields is very much in tune with quantum coherent biology as the biophoton spirit light of the heart. Dr. Mae-Wan Ho writes on this.

So at the end - a person sees something in a second and if the heart is in sync with that one second "beat" then the brain response is amplified.

This is the biophoton spirit energy in action -- it is electrical in the body but the vision is light as spirit biophotons and there is a direct eye to heart biophoton connection as the Taoists state. In actuality it is our spirit coming out of our eyes and interacting -- holographically with the rest of the world -- physically, emotionally, etc.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

I really liked when he showed the research Leonardo da Vinci did on the heart,it truly shows Leonardo's mind for art and science.

Yes Da Vinci understood how the blood would create spirals and vortexes similar to what you find in nature, its unfortunate that his discoveries and research in this area was never widely know or taught in his day or our current understanding of the heart would probably be many years more advanced than it is now.

So the Healthy Heart episode of Medicine Men Go Wild -- they go to remote Arctic village and do the traditional fish diet -- versus a refined carbs diet. One person improves their good cholesterol by 40% in 10 days and the other people worsens their cholesterol by 40% in ten days.

Dramatically demonstrating how much and how fast diet will clean out a person's arteries.