LCH

Why Taoism?

Have a nice weekend

Yeah, you do the same.

I will agree that the now moment is the only time of any essence but then I wish to have many more now moments.

Someday I would like to see Chi dragons complete lingo corrected version

for Lao or Chuang

Have a nice weekend

I thank you for your inspiration....!!!

Thanks Cat... I'm expanding the background on HENG going back to the Oracle bones and how it has transformed over time.

I will show its relationship to Shamanism, Tai Ji, Yijing (Book of Classic), the moon Goddess, etc.

Just not sure where to post as I am not sure there are others who have ever researched it before, other than maybe DynamicTao... but it may lend some new understanding to its use or meaning in the oldest Guodian and MWD texts of Lao Zi. But I might post in the classic subforum as it is meant to shed light on the Lao Zi text.

Wow, Good! Maybe contributed articles section might be a good home... look forward to it.

I thank you for your inspiration....!!!

You seem inspired without me , why the product is undone already escapes me

perhaps destined to the perpetual 'non-finished' shelf intentionally.

but youre welcome , Im sure Im not the only person who would like to benefit from

such a thing.

I guess Stosh thinks I don't pick on you enough. Hehehe.

If what you do, is giving him a hard time ....

You are truly a soft-ie !

You stand ground and rarely aggress. ( at least here )

Its an object lesson if folks read it that way, but I suspect most folks

chalk it up to "personality" rather than 'practice'. ( as in -It isn't my style)

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread - and thats me all over.

PS that takes things back to 'Why Taoism'

Edited by Stosh

Yeah, I was wondering where you were going with that post. Hehehe.

So "Back to Why Taoism" it is.

Why? It is the Way of realizing one's true nature.

I like to post in Seinfeldian circles when I can

I'd modify that to 'Ones potential most naturally expedient nature' only to mediate between those who arent too sure that the nature of men is all that natural- good . I thought you were on the other side of that equation. ??

What do I mean by Naturally expedient ?

In my apartment I can put the couch anywhere I please , but since the Cable outlet is on the east wall, the couch ends up on the west wall , and although I could bolt it to the ceiling I wouldnt be able to sit on it conveniently that way.

Since the folks around me have the same issues ,we most all, end up with the couches on the floor of the same wall, even though we are free to decide differently , other furniture falling into place around that basis.

It makes for a sort of 'flexible destiny'. ( like the strange connectedness of the world and how Seinfeld episodes turn back loopingly on themselves if one is paying very close attention in one episode or over several)

Insurance companies are well aware of this phenomena and can figure out things like how much fiber you eat by the tread of your tires :)

Edited by Stosh