Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

In your opinion, is this information accurate?

They basically say that no other method works except theirs, which is most probably incorrect seeing as there are thousands of healers using different methods to theirs who get results. I personally find pendulum dowsing as useful as any other method and less hassle to do.

But I wouldn't even bother trying to clear that "garbage" unless you already feel you have a problem with it otherwise you may just be creating the problem you are trying to clear.

• Like 1

Hi Jetsun, yeah I agree that they seem to be heavily pushing their method and discrediting others.

I actually do feel like I have a problem with said garbage, and have for a while - That's why I was looking up this stuff in the first place.

Although, there's also the possibility that the perceived "problem" that I have is, in fact, entirely a product of my own mind.

It looks like hardcore BS to me. I've seen that site before... IMHO, seems like he stumbled across some low jhana, misinterpreted it as enlightenment, and went a bit loco.

If you want to clear yourself and progress towards enlightenment, try shamatha meditation as taught in 'The Attention Revolution' by Alan Wallace.

I know I sound like an advert for that book lately. But honestly, it tells you all you need to really get down the path, without any fluffy or nonsensical or overly chi-obsessed diversions.

This is a straightforward and logical path: Step one, achieve access concentration through shamatha. Step two, do insight practice until enlightenment. Be virtuous along the way, and maybe do just a few minutes of pranayama each day to speed things along. Mantras are good too.

Edited by Seeker of the Self

Although, there's also the possibility that the perceived "problem" that I have is, in fact, entirely a product of my own mind.

They almost always are, but that doesn't mean they aren't important and that you shouldn't find more skillful ways to try deal with them if you feel like the way things are currently going aren't working well. But one thing I've learned from my own attempts to try to deal with such things is that by trying to get rid of them you can strengthen them as you feed them attention and energy, or you strengthen the opposite side of them.

I was recently reading some of the works of the Christian Mystic healer Davalos who the book "The Magus of Strovolos" was written about, and he says that we create such things with our minds and our thoughts which he calls thought Elementals, but the best way to deal with negative Elementals is to just ignore them, don't repress them or fight them just don't give them any credit or particular attention and when they are starved of life and indentity within you they lose their power. Which is one interpretation of what fasting is really about.

• Like 2

Take ice cold water and go in this order:

wash your face, ears, neck, back of neck (most important, done twice), arms, chest and stomach.

Ideally you should then rinse your nose with a neti-pot and brush your teeth.

If this induces a sense of peace you know it is working.

It should be done before cultivation, banishing, sleep etc.

:)

Sign in to follow this