Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

Tao Bums Merchandising !? T-shirts, buttons cups

We have many talented people here. For goodness sakes Sean is a designer of many things. Would it make sense to create a line of Tao Bumware? I kinda liked the cool original logo of simple lines. The present one ain't bad either, but lacks bum-ness.

First what do the top dogs think?

Second, have an open contest for designs?

Third someone incharge of where to place the items. I think this is relatively easy, on the net there are places you place your designs and they do it all.

Thoughts??

Edited by thelerner

okay... i want to make videogames that are both highly entertaining (World of Warcraft) but also of valuable educational content (Jumpstart games) However while maintaining an unbiased approach to truth, i have to include mysticism, polytheism, philosophy, and... you guessed it... religion...

Ideal goal is to craft an immersive world which players can interact with on par to the REAL world... while immersed in a story that highlights both HUMAN history as well as human SCIENCE... YET with the appeal of the fantastic world of the mind, there must be mythological creatures, deities, monsters, heroes, and worlds beyond death...

Ideally... i want a community to work with...

Ideally, the people on this forum would contribute teh most valuable content...

Ideally, i would know the first thing about programming computers... ANYTHING would be better than nothing! :D

edit:

I WOULD SO TOTALLY BUY THAT SHIRT IF I HAD ANY MONEIES!!!

But on another note, i am a member... free T-Shirt? :D LOL :P

Edited edit: BHUY < BUY

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

Sign in to follow this