Marblehead

Selling Out? Really?

TempleTao,

No it won't I'll die with a lot of money, but that's about it.

I guess it's better to cry in a Ferrari than a cardboard box though.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

As a professional you will have the money to travel. being a professional isnt like being a worker. You can be a lawyer in china and because your a professional you work the hours you want vacation when you want and have the respect of just about everyone.

being a professional is the way to go. It will open alot of doors to you.

Edited by templetao

Well when you have a job making $200,00 a year, a Ferrari, Barbie looking Girlfriend things will look better. Because the you will have the money to find a powerful taoist master in china and over 90 hours of vacation time to use to go see him.

Then you will be a professional and a disciple student of a powerful taoist master while making $200,000 a year- Life can be that good MPG.

Edited by templetao

As much respect as I have for John Chang,

He was severely held back in his development by his business and family.

He could have surpassed his teacher right now if he truly wanted it.

That's the truth whether you like it or not.

It all boils down to time, the one thing I never have enough of.

I'll earn 100k per year but I'll be on call 24x7, and I'll work 80 hour weeks some weeks based on my conversations with others in the field I am going into.

I'll have money if I live long enough to see it, but I'll die without accomplishing anything.

As a professional you will have the money to travel. being a professional isnt like being a worker. You can be a lawyer in china and because your a professional you work the hours you want vacation when you want and have the respect of just about everyone.

being a professional is the way to go. It will open alot of doors to you.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

I wouldn't want a Ferrari or a girlfriend, I'd want to drive a used car and be alone, money won't find me a powerful master in China, being developed to a high enough degree to have access to higher faculties will.

Well when you have a job making $200,00 a year, a Ferrari, Barbie looking Girlfriend things will look better. Because the you will have the money to find a powerful taoist master in china and over 90 hours of vacation time to use to go see him.

Then you will be a professional and a disciple student of a powerful taoist master while making $200,000 a year- Life can be that good MPG.

Let me decode what im saying.

Your not John Chang meaning that your not some chinese kid living in asia. It was natrual for him to find a master because it happened naturally for him. You are a bit different you can not be a poor young man and come across the training he did for that to happen for you would be unnatural. The blockage you are experiencing of finding valid teaching is as deep as you ignoring the other aspects of your life like a career girlfriend and so on. You find these then the valid training will become manifest. Then the spiritual choice of leaving your life behind or staying in it will appear.

On some level you know this and this could be why your questioning your chosen path.

• Like 1

I am not interested in your advice, to be blunt.

I didn't come here asking for advice.

I made a call to give up what is really important to me, instead of living in poverty. That is selling out. I am a sell out.

If you think it's possible to surpass Pai Lok Nen in development, and be richer than Warren Buffet, and get more tang than Hugh Hefner then more power to you.

Let me decode what im saying.

Your not John Chang meaning that your not some chinese kid living in asia. It was natrual for him to find a master because it happened naturally for him. You are a bit different you can not be a poor young man and come across the training he did for that to happen for you would be unnatural. The blockage you are experiencing of finding valid teaching is as deep as you ignoring the other aspects of your life like a career girlfriend and so on. You find these then the valid training will become manifest. Then the spiritual choice of leaving your life behind or staying in it will appear.

On some level you know this and this could be why your questioning your chosen path.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

That is ok. take my advice or not. But i sense that your closing your heart to the possibilities open your heart MPG and let the valid teaching come to you.

I wish you the best. :)

Didn't John Chang own a prawn farm?

That has to be a nice living in a low wage economy, labour and transport would be your biggest overheads, all else is profit.