Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Soma - Plants and the Divine

My LSD experience was rather disappointing, quite mild, just euphoria and the illogical feeling I'd shat myself every 5 minutes or so.

• Like 1

never done anything but tobacco, alcohol, and pot, but i've had "seasoned" LSD trippers who had done something they called "thumbprinting" or something like that... involved large doses of LSD... i've had them ask me when my first time was or how old i was when i did it, and i couldnt help but laugh...

Maybe it does take some people LSD to open their eyes, but it sure shocked them out of their selves when they found out i have NEVER done any hallucinatives.

My LSD experience was rather disappointing, quite mild, just euphoria and the illogical feeling I'd shat myself every 5 minutes or so.

You probably got some weak sauce. Even people that give you fairly good hits nowadays you still need 2 to really trip

Also i have done nutmeg a couple times, for me it is just a strong marijuana like high

Maybe it does take some people LSD to open their eyes

Even when you think you have seen something really eye opening on acid it is normally just illusion.. It is like the difference between seeing the light directly and seeing the light sticking out from around a corner. You never get a good look at it. i feel like the only thing lsd ever opened my eyes to is my shadow self. Does a damn good job of that though, highly recommended if you are having trouble in that field that you just can't make a breakthrough with

Though the basic high with dxm, some people getting it at really low doses, you can have no thoughts or sense of self. You are basically just observing everything happening. This perspective can and normally does carry over to everyday life. Sometimes people don't like it and feel like they lost their soul, but the ego loss brings euphoria to some when the no thought state goes away. Say what you want about non natural drugs but chugging cough syrup has done more for me spiritually than any drug in its more natural form

• Like 1

Aye cough syrup gets you there.

I've been out of my tree on Mucillage of Squill most of this past week.

Today's been the first time I've been able to drive for a week.

Seems to have done the trick.

Cough Syrup works for sure, you take it, you cough.

Job done.

A long time ago I got a 'nose initiation' from a master sifu. He did something to my nose channels so that whenever I smelled incense, I went into qigong state, deeply, easily.

A teacher can make incense a drug/vehicle/key of wisdom.. the catalyst is something plus you.

I have had the hemp drink, in India, at ritual retreat. I dont think I knew how to use it and I just got stoned. But what do I know.. maybe the being stoned, in the environment of a guru, resulted in somethings of which I am not aware.

Certainly being stoned at other times, or being on acid, for me, has been incredibly much the same as being with a good teacher of spirituality.

Except not if you just watch movies and munch on stuff etc. Its all to do with how you do it.

• Like 2

Aye how you do it is the most important part. I've had mushrooms in a party situation and shrooms in a more reflective area. I usually have to take a walk to take a break from the party just to admire something away from people. Trees are very interesting when the psilocybin and psilocin are working.

He did something to my nose channels so that whenever I smelled incense, I went into qigong state, deeply, easily.

i go into that state depending on the kind of incense used. A lot of them stimulate the third eye region. Some just stimulate

The trees typically seem like they are waving their branches at me in a beckoning manner. I tend to stand just under the farthest reaches of the branches and try to talk to the trees.

• Like 1

on 2.5 hits of lsd i laid down in the redwood forest and the tops of the trees leaned over and pointed straight down at me

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this