skydog

How to achieve abundance and wealth

Right Mr GranP. I agree.

I liked the meditation though. Why? Because if I dig around 'conventionally' for reasons for my attitudes about money it's both going to take a long time and I could be hiding 'stuff' from myself (for various reasons) so I might think I'm getting somewhere when I'm not.

I do more conventional things as well.

This approach (my take on it) is that it 'lets' things out to play that otherwise might stay hidden. After all, the only attitude I have to resolve about money is my very own, right? Hmm, not so sure. The act (fully felt motion of release towards, acknowledgement of resistence to) of giving the cow what it wants from me provides understanding. I'm not finished with it, of course.

I suppose I could start getting into what this cow represents but that would be adding a layer of association on top of things already associated of themselves. Also that it wasn't that easy to give to the cow. I was more surprised at that than the rest. I thought I was a 'good' 'ecologically-caring' sort. Apparently I'm not all that.

Edit: note the previous post says I didn't remember what happened after that, the above recalls I found it tough to give to the cow. What's happening here?

Edited by -K-

For me wealth is when you can take the situation with comfort.

Wealth is a state of satifaction when one has enough and also for tomorrow

and react with ease and enjoyment in a situation when one is offered something or nothing.

Mostly one expect nothing or little because one is satiesfied. If one do not expect something what is given or

received it is abundance. So someone who do not expect tips from someone maybe get tips and even bigger tips

than someone who think of tips, whose expectation are then hurt if he get none.

Because I know customers who only give it to people they like, some choose, some always give, some never give.

And some change their mind when they see character. Again I see people who give tips but do not give tips because

they saw someone is greedy and is begging. Again someone who use this rules again has the expectation

that one earn better to do as if one is not greedy- it will not work and still one has the internal struggle and unhappiness

when one do not get the tips. The customer still find out.

Then there is a managment

1.If you not scatter the money/energy/time on many different goals, else you have little for each.

2.Spend on what you really need. Discern on what is luxury and what is essential.

3.Lessen what you want and your greed.

4.Lessen the burden on yourself and grow in resilience. Else one has the feeling to compensate as

"I work hard so I need a big reward"

5.Work good. Do what you can, use it to refine yourself.

Thanks friend, good post, hope you are well :)

I have been struggling with this in my mind as well, I know I have something that few have, I will not say that non have it but I know it is very few. Though many believe they have it. Though I view it as sacred and profitting from it has always seemed so wrong. Perhaps there is a way where one can give good and get good back.