Sign in to follow this  
Eskrimador

Hello Taoists

Hello and welcome

Have you read the tao te ching or some Chuang Tzu?, you can find free reads online. In my opinion though some people get very wrapped up in what taoism is and what it isnt in my opinion it is everything, but emphasises going with flow a bit more than other things...

Peace and love to you

Do you go with the flow sinansencer?

Sometimes. lol

There was a point a few months ago where I would live completely in the flow.

But then I tried to develop more of my lower dan tien awareness, which made that spontaneousness more difficult. But I am getting used to integrating both.

Also I decided to take a break from "going with the flow" and adding some structure, routine and discipline into my life, which resulted in a very productive day, this is what I mean when I say its not totally about going with the flow as the tao te ching is written in a more yin style to emphasise the lack of yin in most peoples lives. So I decided to put in more control and structure which is yang.

On the whole I would say I go with the flow fairly well...but who knows what the reality is...

• Like 1

oh and that post about specialness was written in a very strange state of being from healing 40 memories in 3 days...lol

Sometimes. lol

There was a point a few months ago where I would live completely in the flow.

But then I tried to develop more of my lower dan tien awareness, which made that spontaneousness more difficult. But I am getting used to integrating both.

Also I decided to take a break from "going with the flow" and adding some structure, routine and discipline into my life, which resulted in a very productive day, this is what I mean when I say its not totally about going with the flow as the tao te ching is written in a more yin style to emphasise the lack of yin in most peoples lives. So I decided to put in more control and structure which is yang.

On the whole I would say I go with the flow fairly well...but who knows what the reality is...

Thats pretty deep sinansencer.

Edited by Eskrimador

Salamat sa iyong ngiti, pagkalinga, at pagibig

How's that?

It says

Thank you for your smile, your kindness and your love.

Sign in to follow this