Sign in to follow this  
Wells

BBC Merlin: No Season 6! :'(

http://www.cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/5488-merlin-officially-not-returning-for-series-6

What? :blink::wacko: AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!! :angry::(

Anyone else here a fan of the BBC series Merlin and had similar reactions last monday? I was quite shocked two days ago on monday when BBC announced that they wouldn't produce another season for my favorite series! So this series that accompanied me for the last 5 years will die this christmas the inevitable death of every tv-series! Also, I have already read the synopsis of the last episodes and therefore I guess Arthur will die in the last episode!

Merlin will surely survive and realize that his destiny the dragon told him was complete BS all along! No Albion, dude! So, Merlin, what did you get for betraying and throwing your best friend (beside Arthur and Gaius) Morgana down the abyss of poisening, betrayl and evil because you trusted fanatically the false predictions of a goddamn lizard? You should have better trusted your once good heart, but you shut it down for your ambition and lust for greatness! But your lust will forever stay unfullfilled because it's possibility of fulfillment will die finally when Arthur finds his end through Mordred's hand!

Well, I hope that at least Morgana gets away alive, I love evil powerful and tragic femme fatales and especially Morgana! :wub: Yes, I have shed tears for her during these 5 seasons, such a tragic character development! Her soul is terribly scarred through the betrayl and coldness of the supposed good guys of the series, her so-called friends! She was too sensitive and trusting, the violation through the persons she loved and trusted too severe!

A toast, my friends, for a another great BBC series that ended too soon, on the top of it's success!

And (because in my fantasy her spirit still wanders around in the woods after centuries ;) ) may the immortal straying ghost of Morgana finally find peace and forgiveness for her sins and the way out of mist and darkness into the sparkling and bright light!

Cheers! ^_^

The best Merlin was the Hallmark version

It was awesoooooooooome and huuuuuuuuuuuge

Everything was great about it, the effects, the story, and THE SWOOOOOORD

I didn't like BBC Merlin because he's still a kid Merlin and it even looks worse, maybe watching a better Merlin movie will make you feel better :D

Edited by Sinfest 2: Judgement Day

The best Merlin was the Hallmark version

It was awesoooooooooome and huuuuuuuuuuuge

Everything was great about it, the effects, the story, and THE SWOOOOOORD

I didn't like BBC Merlin because he's still a kid Merlin and it even looks worse, maybe watching a better Merlin movie will make you feel better :D

Feel better??? That movie made me even more sad, mad and depressive!!!

Mab acted like a complete idiot in it, no wonder Merlin turned against her!

And the lady of the lake acted even more absurd, against her own good! What she did lead actually to her own destruction as to the complete destruction of the whole fairy realm and all fairies in it!

That goblin-guy with the pointy ears can in fact be glad that Mab made him human before she and all fairies faded away! Or he would have died with them!

Worst of all, Morgana died a sad death! :(

At least, the movie had a happy end for Merlin!

Edited by Dorian Black

Sign in to follow this