DreamBliss

I may have created a Tulpa...

I'm clinging to the reality I have created for myself, my ultimate reality, my dream, where I have a wife, children, house and a way to support us all. I try to hold on to that picture in my mind. I try to feel what it is like in this reality I have created. But it is incredibly difficult. After too brief moments visiting this reality I come back here, where it has not manifested yet. I am alone again. I have to admit I am tired of being alone. Even though I am not alone (reprogramming.) I have a family, they just haven't manifested yet.

ARG!

- DreamBliss

I'm sorry about your situation. I'm mush more blessed in my life than you on surface. I've had loving parents, many dates, a good job, good partner, wonderful kids....

I was still depressed and wanted more. OK. To be frank, I'm still sometimes depressed and want more.

I have no idea what you want to achieve. Do you want to manifest a wife, house and job in real life through meditation? Or you want to create your own "world" where you have a wife, house and job?

Anyway, good luck in your experiment. And let us know the result.

I echo what Fu Yue said. I'll phrase it in another way, though. You want to worship your mind by practicing intent. But before you do so, why not first develop a mind worth worshiping in the first place? That mind is the unlimited mind that embraces everything. The unlimited mind doesn't cling to the narrow projections of your wants, dreams and manifestations.

• Like 1

Once again you are not understanding what I'm saying. You evidently do not appreciate my advice, because you continue to overlay your own interpretation of what I mean when I say Tao, and then continue on with that same faulty interpretation which I had just said, specifically, was not was I was saying.

You keep thinking that when I say Tao I am referring to something other than you. You erroneously assume that when I speak of nature, I am referring to something external to yourself. You are separating yourself from the world around you for no reason. What does religion have to do with anything that I have said? I'm talking about you, and the world in your immediate presence, tangible right now, if only you would extend yourself beyond your self-imposed fleshly limitations and narrow field of vision.

I apologize. I do not understand what you are trying to tell me, or more accurately, how to apply or use the information you have posted.

- DreamBliss

Hi DreamBliss.

Perhaps you will find these ideas stimulating

That's pretty much what I have been doing and trying to explain here. I just hope when I teach it I don't sound like that guy...

:D DreamBliss

Edited by DreamBliss

That's pretty much what I have been doing and trying to explain here. I just hope when I teach it I don't sound like that guy...

:D DreamBliss

From what I understand of your posts, no it isn't. I see that you talk about vibrational rates and all that, but when you say "I have the keys of creation" etc. it seems to me that you are speaking from the platform of physical mind, and that is why you are frustrated. Deifying physical mind only brings frustration and misery, not the happiness that you seek. Relax into the higher mind instead of clinging to the physical mind's images and concepts. As far as I can tell, that is what Fu Yue is saying to you as well, but using the term Tao instead of higher mind.

Another Bashar quote (I just discovered him, so this all at the forefront of my memory):

"If you simply wish it with your physical mind, you may become frustrated when it doesn't happen in the timing you think it should. So I would relax the wishing and simply have more allowing, knowing that that's where you're going."

Edited by Creation
  • Like 2

Well in that case we have a misunderstanding here...

I agree with everything Bashar said in the video, and this is exactly how I do things. I guess I have lost my ability to communicate eloquantly with written words. Just means I have to work on that.

OK so to rough it out a bit here... He says use what you imagine, what you want, as a sort of template. This is what I referred to as the sketch. He says to let the Higher Mind bring you something better. I referred to this as filling in the details. Elsewhere I've described this process as using broad strokes. He basically says not to insist that things happen exactly like what you want. I have already said that I know the source is a far better artist than I. That in this physical form it is unlikely I would be able to see the bigger picture. My puzzle analogy. So I don't insist on things being exactly as I want. I am not attatched in any way to this ideal reality manifesting exactly as I have envisioned. I would rather let the source manifest it the best way for me, at that moment.

Essentially I set an intention. But I like Bashar's template anology. Or you could say I place an order. So I pull up to the drive thru window for a restaurant that serves everything. There is no menu here obviously. You just have to go uyp to the window and order whatever it is you have a craving for. I decide I want a big 'ol hamburger (my apologies to you vegetarians and vegans) with fries and a shake. The traditional American Heart Attack. You could also call this marriage ;) But the vast machinataions at work beyond the order window know that right now, at this moment. I need some spicy Indian food. Lots of veggies, no meat. Water to drink. So I recieve my order. But I don;t complain. As I smell the food I realize I really want this more. I eat it and my belly is full. The same purpose of my intent, my order, is served - I was hungry and now I am full - but I didn't get what I ordered. Well I'm OK with that.

If this process sounds even remotely like what FU Yue was advising me to follow, just in different, down-to-earth, blue collar words then no worries. As I said what Bashar says in the video is what I am doing. I will watch it again to verify this. But everything he said makes perfect sense to me, I understand it, I agree with it, and this is what I'm doing, no matter what my words here may be implying.

I guess the only missing element is the work thing I discussed. At the moment I can't remember who wrote it or said it or the phraseology. But the idea of movement being an aid to manifesting is where I got that from. This is not forcing or demanding things be done a certain way. Using my fast food place analogy again, the place doesn't accept cash. But its so big, serving so many people, that it appreciates help. So say you place your order, eat your food, then park teh car and go inside. Then you roll up your sleeves and get to work. A lot of food is being prepared, there are millions of order windows, some of which have customers waiting, so you dive in and help out. In this way you pay your bill. Serving others. Physical work to aid in manifestation. Physical action to move towards manifestation. The most powerful way to manifest something you desire? Help it manifest for someone else!

So perhaps this is what Fu Yue and others speaking in a similar fashion mean when they say, "You want love? Be love to others." Stuff like that. This is the work I refer to when I say I'm working towards manifesting something. It is not forcing, pushing, or anything else. It is changing negative thought patterns, serving others, maybe even bringing to others that which you want to manifest for yourself.

Fu Yue, please feel free to point out anything I missed. I would like to understand and know how to apply what you are saying. Thanks!

- DreamBliss

Edited by DreamBliss