Flolfolil

Info on kunlun book(s)?

yeah the whole shaktipat thing seems like a big joke to me, i can see paying to learn techniques but not to be given a gift that i already have inside of me if i look deep enough

Exactly. Anyone that requires you to pay $300+ for a "transmission" has everyone FOOLED. I can't speak for the book itself, but I feel sorry for anyone that got duped into believing you need any sort of transmission to progress spiritually.

Go into real nature (not a banquet hall), be still, and let the marvels unfold.

• Like 2

Exactly. Anyone that requires you to pay $300+ for a "transmission".. I feel sorry for anyone that got duped into believing you need any sort of transmission to progress spiritually.

Maybe, but in Kunlun's case you're not paying for 'transmission' you get a long 2 day seminar with a remarkable man, learn a few dynamic techniques, a unique system And you get a transmission. A good value for $300 if you ask me. 'Transmission' may or may not be hocus pocus, but the seminar was worth the bucks if you've got the money to burn.

Kunlun is simple but deep. There's a bit of a personality cult around Max, but (again imo) its not one he's created or perpetuates. You're told You are responsible, and get little or no support after a seminar which can be powerful stuff if your energy sensitive or over do it. And it will be nonsense for others on the other end of the energy scale who'll feel nothing.

• Like 3

Maybe, but in Kunlun's case you're not paying for 'transmission' you get a long 2 day seminar with a remarkable man, learn a few dynamic techniques, a unique system And you get a transmission. A good value for $300 if you ask me. 'Transmission' may or may not be hocus pocus, but the seminar was worth the bucks if you've got the money to burn.

Kunlun is simple but deep. There's a bit of a personality cult around Max, but (again imo) its not one he's created or perpetuates. You're told You are responsible, and get little or no support after a seminar which can be powerful stuff if your energy sensitive or over do it. And it will be nonsense for others on the other end of the energy scale who'll feel nothing.

So I take it you've done it? Can you elaborate on your personal experience?

300$ is more money than i have ever had or will have, and if i did i would definitely spend it on something responsible and risk free. So this thread sidetracking and talk of seminars is pretty pointless. i just want to know about the books lol

300$ is more money than i have ever had or will have, and if i did i would definitely spend it on something responsible and risk free. So this thread sidetracking and talk of seminars is pretty pointless. i just want to know about the books lol

This was already answered for you though.

http://www.primordialalchemist.com/

Everything you want to know about it is on that site. I don't know what else to tell you. Some people in this thread have already stated that they've done the system and encourage you to get the book. I don't think anyone is going to lay it all out for you, because that would defeat the purpose of getting the book in the first place. Lol.

Edited by Celestial
  • Like 1