Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

The Board

When the board was updated a month or two ago it became very slow. For the last few weeks I'd move to a section and it would take 20 or 30 seconds, often I'd leave the board to search somewhere else.

Since the last update a few days ago, the board has been responsive again. Yay. If its more expensive to keep the forum up on a new server consider doing a pledge drive. The board was missed when it was down.

Yours

Michael

• Like 3

thanks!

i'm just really glad and relieved that (hopefully) things have stabilized again.

:closedeyes:

admittedly, though, costs are higher now, yes. i dedicated a vps for this forum alone, about $50/month. if anyone has a hole in their pocket i added a one-time $3 donation option, along with the other monthly subscription options. (or you can paypal me directly as [email protected].)

sean

• Like 1

admittedly, though, costs are higher now, yes. i dedicated a vps for this forum alone, about $50/month. if anyone has a hole in their pocket i added a one-time $3 donation option, along with the other monthly subscription options. (or you can paypal me directly as [email protected].)

sean

*** Big Bump ***

It's great that so many members and guests use this essentially free site, with a really diverse & knowledgeable membership that makes TheTaoBums so worthwhile.

If you can, please donate to help pay for whatever it is that you use this site for. Sean is only suggesting a one-time $3 donation option, to help pay for the costs to keep this site technically viable.

If you can't afford to donate, please continue to frequent this site as you have, and those of us who can will endeavor to make up the difference.

AugustLeo :)

PS: Sean had nothing to do with this post. I donated what I could, and thought that I would ask others to do the same, if they can. Metta. :)

I'll be happy to help once my next paycheck comes around.

This site has benefited me more than I can could ever repay.

Sign in to follow this