Sign in to follow this  
skydog

All a symptom of mind sickness

I am noticing slight infatuation in myself, havent had this in a while.

Now that I think about it, the mind believes these thoughts are so real, so important, so true, just like all bullshit, everything is just another symptom of this, conditions, beliefs, environments.

Solution, Dan tien stay there, emptiness, watch thoughts, let them go.

Perfectly natural Sinan cultivation ebbs and flows.

You're doing the right thing keeping up with it.

Shows how far you've progressed too.

You'd not have had such insight twelve months ago.

Top Man

:-)

• Like 1

I am noticing slight infatuation in myself, havent had this in a while.

Now that I think about it, the mind believes these thoughts are so real, so important, so true, just like all bullshit, everything is just another symptom of this, conditions, beliefs, environments.

Solution, Dan tien stay there, emptiness, watch thoughts, let them go.

You can be too attached to your beliefs and thoughts and identity, but if you become too detached then you can fall into the extreme opposite into the pit of nihilism. So it is good to practice from the middle way.

• Like 1

You can be too attached to your beliefs and thoughts and identity, but if you become too detached then you can fall into the extreme opposite into the pit of nihilism. So it is good to practice from the middle way.

Nihilism is an easy pit to fall into. I find myself mucking around there on a regular basis.

good points, detachment overly harshly, is not really a detachment but a belief an aversion, even the word detachment triggers the idea of boundaries..

someone once complained of their infatuation to a master, the master says this is good all of it is concentrated in one place

Edited by sinansencer

Sign in to follow this