de_paradise

Manifesting Wealth

Good topic Manifesting Wealth.

If anyone has any workable ideas about how to do that besides owning a successful business or working ones butt off for a salary do tell.

I have been chanting for a big lottery win for years. So far... Nada.

If it carries on much longer I'll have to buy a ticket.

I think intent is worth experimenting with, as a tool of self reflection, and just to realize that thoughts and feelings are not confined to each individual.

• Like 1

I think there are creative ways to make money if you are inclined to think outside the box(which doesnt exist), cant say Ive made any money yet but I guess I could with effort and time...also beliefs about money eg feeling guilty about making money, thinking its bad to be rich it makes you a bad person corrupt, etc etc

People like Zuckerberg or Warren Buffet did not manifest wealth by just visualizing hefty bank accounts, they really were in the mode of helping people, and by that wish to help people got wealthy. You can take issue with that statement if you wish, but if manifesting wealth was just making their own desires big and bright in their mind, then every gambling addict in Vegas should be rich by now. Of course its not the case. But try to convince people to give up their own desires and try to convince them that they should be hoping to help people instead, caring that every tree, animal and human getting their daily sustenance. This is like speaking in Swahili, they won't even hear it. Desire for more personal wealth is so much a part of their ego, who they think they are, that its not even an issue, its for people like Mother Theresa.

However I'm sure most of us on this forum do understand this basic concept of manifesting by wishing others well, its just locating the emotional state, making the habits, that filter down into beliefts, thoughts, and decisions. Its a kind of religion-less self indoctrination to feel really good towards other beings. Meditation is my way in, but there are many other ways.

We're pretty well off but only through both of us being born lucky enough to have enjoyed a good education and thereby a well paying career.

That big lottery win would be nice though.

Not a need by any means but definitely a felt want. Those can be tricky but one has plans for the money.

If it comes - it comes.. if not... then I'll just carry on chanting.

:)

I was briefly watching some manifesting videos, and I realized that they are teaching the basic things, such as noticing and reforming negative self talk, and ability to imagine more than just a paycheck. I had just assumed a person has already gotten over the negative self talk issue, and has a rapid dynamic imagination, that would see and respond to opportunities. My suggestion of using the will of the universe that OTHER people and beings can get wealthier or benefit on a much more global scale, perhaps thats another level. Lets call it graduate school. But to those who have not gotten the basics it may seem like going backwards, to a kind of servitude.

Edited by de_paradise