DalTheJigsaw123

Marijuana Use Tied to Testicular Cancer Risk!

The actual study

Public relations article from Keck med school

The study also looked at cocaine, and found that it decreases the risk of these types of testicular cancer. Funny.

Lol, I love how suddenly sloppily unscientific these Establishment-backed studies can be when it comes to trying to promote their agenda.

Like, I didn't see any isolated, specific link to pot in that study - just a vague, epidemiological correlation. However, correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation...and they did NOTHING to exclude out numerous other factors, as well.

For example, a lot of pot smokers also indulge in other substance usage...or just poor health habits in general.

That said, smoking any herb is generally the least medicinal way to ingest it and combustion ALONE of any organic matter (plant or animal) will often produce carcinogenic byproducts (HCA-rich char). So even if there was a link, the causative agent might actually be UNFILTERED carcinogenic CHAR, not the specific plant material being charred...

Whereas cannabis taken any other way is actually extremely healthy - and its ESSENTIAL OIL - can even CURE CANCER (and a host of other chronic diseases)!!!

So, NO WONDER the American Cancer Society (founded by John D. Rockefeller Jr in 1913) decided to release this latest smear campaign as desperate counterpropaganda against a startling truth starting to go viral!!

166122894f5d0b73002d11ee04881fd465211dd8.jpg

16612268c38c5c1c04d6dfb7b4181845bfcc3d26.jpg

16612270afa1bf62673bc570cd271105412a84aa.jpg

1661226987ae366f649ae02ddc4d5d0ebd06f1ba.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSKJrgGqx_E

Edited by vortex

That said, smoking any herb is generally the least medicinal way to ingest it and combustion ALONE of any organic matter (plant or animal) will often produce carcinogenic byproducts (HCA-rich char). So even if there was a link, the causative agent might actually be UNFILTERED carcinogenic CHAR, not the specific plant material being charred...

Whereas cannabis taken any other way is actually extremely healthy - and its ESSENTIAL OIL - can even CURE CANCER (and a host of other chronic diseases)!!!

Definitely. I would love to try cannabis oil.

I was told that smoking pot closes the mingmen (shortens your life in addition to other bad effects), but if you boil it in high fat milk and steep some green tea in there, it's a very medicinal way to take it. Haven't tried it myself...but if people here are doing it already, they might want to consider safer ways. Or just quitting.

Hemp_blog_art.jpg

Edited by turtle shell
  • Like 1